to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

New Crystal Chronicles trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers to give it it's full name

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is the long-winded (in name) sequel to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. You'd have never guessed that, right? The game's down on Amazon for release on Nov 6, but the publisher hasn't got a date it can give us yet.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby SpoonyRedMage » 06 Oct 2009, 13:09

November 6th would be before the Japanese release date.They've now said it's February 2010 for Europe and Eidos will be handling the publishing.

The trailer is just the TGS one, anyway I can't wait for this game!
SpoonyRedMage 39

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 06 Oct 2009, 13:12

wow, thats looks bloody brilliant. It looks completely different to the original, in a good way.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Postby JuiKuen » 06 Oct 2009, 14:05

Like I said in the Wii price cut thread, there are more interesting and (potentially) better games coming to the Wii than the 360. Sure, there are some I want for that too but the Wii list is much longer for me. And this looks great.

Next year is going to be such an expensive year for all us gamers!
JuiKuen 49

Postby quintus » 07 Oct 2009, 16:16

This does look promising, it seems diverse and varied throughout, and has a little sense of humour to boot.
quintus 45