Professor Layton And Pandora's Box

Your comments on our articles.

Review: Reminds us of a puzzle. And last year's game...

Pandora's Box's greatest mystery? Not the sudden death of Layton's former mentor. Nor a train ticket to nowhere. It's not even the eponymous insta-kill box itself. All we want to know is this: what happened to Luke's voice? The boy who put the 'uh?' into 'pra-fess-uh' has taken a turn for the worse. Previously he was Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady bad, now he's gone full Dick Van Dyke cockney.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Professor Layton And Pandora's Box

Postby seancuk23 » 24 Sep 2009, 04:17

These games are okay I guess but they are a bit stupid if you ask me, its just a bunch of mini games rapped up into a story so to me its just cheap!
Hey Jimbop!
seancuk23 53

Re: Professor Layton And Pandora's Box

Postby Suivatam109PS3 » 24 Sep 2009, 13:45

seancuk23 wrote:These games are okay I guess but they are a bit stupid if you ask me, its just a bunch of mini games rapped up into a story so to me its just cheap!

They aren't mini games... they're a collection of puzzles, and they're put together rather nicely into a decent story.

So I doubt, having made such a blatantly generalised comment, no one here will be asking you much any time soon.

Finished this last weekend, decent enough game, and the American version doesn't feel the need to saddle Luke with a crappy accent like the UK version does.
Suivatam109PS3 37

Postby jstar » 28 Sep 2009, 12:09

These games are okay I guess but they are a bit stupid if you ask me, its just a bunch of mini games rapped up into a story so to me its just cheap!

Considering how far wide of the mark you are I'd love to see how many of these 'mini games' you could solve without having to run to the internet with your tail between your legs.
jstar 35