to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

New Lost in Blue 2 details, screens

Your comments on our articles.

Struggle to stay alive on a remote island in the DS survival sequel

Keeping in line with the survival theme of the original, Lost in Blue 2 will put you in the shoes of two shipwrecked and youngsters stranded on an island.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

New Lost in Blue 2 details, screens

Postby Mr_A_Hulse » 06 Feb 2007, 11:05

CVG: "But survival isn't the only agenda, and you discover that the island turns out to conceal its own sinister mysteries and lethal dangers."

Sounds a bit like Lost to me.
Mr_A_Hulse 63

PSN ID: NotoriousA_N_T
Wii Code: Wii U NotoriousANT

Postby nick_gc » 06 Feb 2007, 12:05

Looks too much like the first one to me. And that frustrated me beyond belief.
Currently playing: Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii), Portal 2 (PS3)

I'm tweeting
nick_gc 66

PSN ID: nick_gc
Wii Code: 1025 8473 1612 7725
Steam: nick_gc

Postby topguy4 » 06 Feb 2007, 16:17

i was so looking forward to the first one to come out for an eterninty on these shores, and after asking around several inept retailers about it i decided to go back to the one great god that is ebay and had it in about a week, this was one of them games i was realli looking forward to despite reviews saying if you like harvest moon you'll like this, if not you wont, and ive never played harvest moon but i got it anyway, and i did like it i rate it as one of the best games on the ds going, even if it was very tedius, the countless times i died and had to start again, i actualli left the game for around 6months while i played others like new super mario bros (which is crap compared to the nes version ive got on the wii, after playing bk on this classic what a disappointment the "new"super mario bros is..bk to the point) i went back after 6months and completed it, and now i can't wait for the second one, with confirmed weather effects and natural disasters this will hopefully make for one of the hardest and greatest games on the ds...ill shut up now...cmon ENGLAND
topguy4 45