to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Nintendo signs up Smash Bros creator

Your comments on our articles.

Sakurai creates new studio to work on a "different" game

Nintendo has (rather wisely, if you ask us) signed up Smash Bros creator Masahiro Sakurai to work on a new game for the company.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Nintendo signs up Smash Bros creator

Postby daily » 18 Feb 2009, 14:38

new wii game = wii garden party games
daily 12

Re: Nintendo signs up Smash Bros creator

Postby voad » 18 Feb 2009, 14:52

daily wrote:new wii game = wii garden party games

I didn't think it was possible, but you're even more obnoxious than before. I didn't even think such a feat was even possible. Congratulations I guess.
voad 50

Postby SpoonyRedMage » 18 Feb 2009, 14:57

Hmm at least it doesn't take 4 years of development to get a decent game out for it.cough*Killzone 2*cough*PS3*cough

Well actually that's not true but you really shouldn't diss the Wii. It's a great console with a great lineup of games.

I don't think it will be a party game, unless you also count SSBB as a party game in which case you might as well call SFIV a casual party game and end the hypocrisy.
SpoonyRedMage 39

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 18 Feb 2009, 14:57

f**king ay. With top talent like that in house its bound to be good and delayed. a lot.

Oh well its something else fun to look forward to on the wii. Still waiting for my hand cannons for house of the dead to turn up though. Damn you amazon.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Postby BYDO » 18 Feb 2009, 15:31

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:f**king ay. With top talent like that in house its bound to be good and delayed. a lot.

Oh well its something else fun to look forward to on the wii. Still waiting for my hand cannons for house of the dead to turn up though. Damn you amazon.

OOOOOO, let me know how they work out please. I am tempted in one of those myself. :D
BYDO 56

Postby kimoak » 18 Feb 2009, 15:37

BYDO wrote:
WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:f**king ay. With top talent like that in house its bound to be good and delayed. a lot.

OOOOOO, let me know how they work out please. I am tempted in one of those myself. :D

Oooh!! I didn't know about these. Definitely let us know. They look cool. There are 2 reviews on the Amazon site though that seem to like it. If they are good I am going to get a couple for when I get HOTD. Just a tenner too!
kimoak 57

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 18 Feb 2009, 17:46

They've been dispatched apparently. so i should get them tomorrow. I'll write a little bit about em on the comments section for the review of overkill once i've tried em out.

Definately got to be better than the zapper, damn thing digs into my wrists to much. guess its my own fault for having such big hands.

Should kick ass for dual weild mode. if they make me feel like a cowboy for even a second it'll be £20 well spent.

If you haven't picked up overkill yet and don't mind a bit of a wait it might be worth your while picking up the bang bang pack from austraila. It comes with a PAL copy of the collectors ed and 2x handcannons think it works out at about £40.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66