Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

Your comments on our articles.

The game equivalent of going 'RRRRAAAARRRGGGHH!'

There's undeniably something incredibly underwhelming about Shellshock 2, at first glance. Another war FPS, this time Vietnam-based, to add to the pile of WWII titles. Then you look again, and it's underwhelming in a completely different way - another murky horror FPS, with you being attacked by what look like dodgily ethnic zombies... There's a danger of serious zombie fatigue on the 360. All in all, mega-meh.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

Postby 10699 » 04 Oct 2008, 15:24

Rebellion are an independant developer and are not owned by eidos, just thought it might be worth rectifyign that in teh details at teh top of the page ;)
10699 56

Postby flameswordsman » 05 Oct 2008, 19:27

Wow, really seems like CVG have had it out for this game from the beginning. I guess dour pessimism is one way to beat the hype-machine.....
flameswordsman 32

Postby ensabahnur » 06 Oct 2008, 13:34

didn't rebellion do the original alien vs predator games back on the pc and jaguar? we could really do with an update of these games. imagine it, aliens vs predator and aliens colonial marines coming out in the same year. ah well we can but dream
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur 68

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby ted1138 » 06 Oct 2008, 14:39

Sounds interesting, using a Zombie as a WoMD, just drop one behind enemy lines and stand back and watch them tear each other apart. :twisted:

...and don't forget, Rebellion own the comic book "2000ad", so they should have lots of talent to draw insperation from. :wink:
"People mistake the past for the present and they also mistake the present for the future"
Ken Levine
ted1138 61

Postby redbranch01 » 07 Oct 2008, 09:25

Rebellion are an independant developer and are not owned by eidos, just thought it might be worth rectifyign that in teh details at teh top of the page ;)

but Core Design who are developing this were an Eidos studio. They are now part of the Rebellion family.

red
redbranch01 18

Postby ryddah » 09 Oct 2008, 11:46

enjoyed the first one for a few hours and i am addicted to horror games, this sequel sounds like a dream blend to me.
But Game aside... I am So Sick of soddomising Plonkers typing "TEH" instead of "THE".
You stupid hairy turds. Its not even as if its faster or even a form of short hand....some cock in the past spelt "THE" wrong and it caught on with all the moronic mentality of a goat wearing a false moustashe.

Why do you keep using it....everyone thinks your tossers, even inside your own potatoe(mashed) sized excuse for a brain, yes even in there.... you think your a tosser.
ryddah 27

Postby Eyhren » 13 Oct 2008, 22:01

Don't you just hate all those knobjockeys out there on the internet that say "your" when they clearly mean "you're" and type potatoe instead of potato. They are teh dirty fags and I think they should all be castrated to prevent their clearly inferior chromosomes from contaminating the gene pool. :D

Anyway, more zombies? Jesus, what am I gonna do with them all? I certainly can't be arsed to buy their games, that's for sure.
Eyhren 40