to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Your comments on our articles.

Cats, dogs and a load of turd on the living room carpet (probably)

This would be called Sims 852 Apartment Pets if EA used the number system properly.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 09:09

Who buys this s**t, really? Nintendogs I *almost* understand, but this really bakes the cookies.
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
User avatar
_Marty_ 59
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 09 Jan 2003, 11:48
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Da Sausageman

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 10:58

_Marty_ wrote:Who buys this s**t, really? Nintendogs I *almost* understand, but this really bakes the cookies.


Ah, it's not a game I'd ever contemplate buying - but, I think it's one of those 'neat ideas' that have been milked like a 60 old heffer (yes, EA - I'm looking at you...).

Plus, isn't it always these types that sell the most? - I mean, who buys all those Need For Speed games?, who bought Who Wants to be a Millionaire on PC (isn't that still one of the biggest selling PC titles in the UK ever?). I guess not everyone reads reviews.

It's like all these arguments about dismissing a game based on screenshots - people have been buying games based on that for years, why can't it be the other way around?

:)

PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?
User avatar
ParmaViolet 66
 
Posts: 3320
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 17:44
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 11:45

ParmaViolet wrote:PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?

It is rather quiet - and I won't be around much longer either.
Off to Reading for the weekend.
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
User avatar
_Marty_ 59
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 09 Jan 2003, 11:48
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Da Sausageman

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 11:54

_Marty_ wrote:
ParmaViolet wrote:PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?

It is rather quiet - and I won't be around much longer either.
Off to Reading for the weekend.


Reading? - I'll be heading through there myself on the way to Devon later, the 'English Riviera' is calling me!

:)
User avatar
ParmaViolet 66
 
Posts: 3320
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 17:44
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 13:14

ParmaViolet wrote:
_Marty_ wrote:
ParmaViolet wrote:PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?

It is rather quiet - and I won't be around much longer either.
Off to Reading for the weekend.


Reading? - I'll be heading through there myself on the way to Devon later, the 'English Riviera' is calling me!

:)

I'll be geeking it large at GenCon for the weekend - as I mentioned elsewhere, I love all games. System to me is as irrelevant as whether its computer, board or card....
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
User avatar
_Marty_ 59
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 09 Jan 2003, 11:48
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Da Sausageman

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 13:25

_Marty_ wrote:
ParmaViolet wrote:
_Marty_ wrote:
ParmaViolet wrote:PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?

It is rather quiet - and I won't be around much longer either.
Off to Reading for the weekend.


Reading? - I'll be heading through there myself on the way to Devon later, the 'English Riviera' is calling me!

:)

I'll be geeking it large at GenCon for the weekend - as I mentioned elsewhere, I love all games. System to me is as irrelevant as whether its computer, board or card....


Sounds good - I get the feeling you added the 'I love all games' as a kind of disclaimer, seriously; what is with all the witch hunting on here recently?

We get people with multiple ID's, we get a mutiny against the mods, we get told that we're not even allowed to look at PS3 threads if we don't own a PS3 (and if you do own one and say anything negative about it - you're obviously a liar) - truly, truly bizarre.

I'll be enjoying the sea and maybe a spot of Boom Blox on the Wii (hopefully, the GF will let me play GH3 Wii....she bloody hates that game!)

:)
User avatar
ParmaViolet 66
 
Posts: 3320
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 17:44
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby _Marty_ » 29 Aug 2008, 00:20

ParmaViolet wrote:Sounds good - I get the feeling you added the 'I love all games' as a kind of disclaimer, seriously; what is with all the witch hunting on here recently?

We get people with multiple ID's, we get a mutiny against the mods, we get told that we're not even allowed to look at PS3 threads if we don't own a PS3 (and if you do own one and say anything negative about it - you're obviously a liar) - truly, truly bizarre.

Ah, f**k em :) The day it bothers me when an overzealous forum member starts getting to me, is the day I stop logging on to the 'net.
How these people can have a go at mods for having an opinion though is baffling.

Most of those guys make me thankful I have my girlfriend - I'm fairly sure I'd be as bitter and angry as those were it not for her. That's what getting to your 30s with your virginity intact will do to ya...
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
User avatar
_Marty_ 59
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 09 Jan 2003, 11:48
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Da Sausageman


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], rustym82, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]