to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Your comments on our articles.

Cats, dogs and a load of turd on the living room carpet (probably)

This would be called Sims 852 Apartment Pets if EA used the number system properly.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 09:09

Who buys this s**t, really? Nintendogs I *almost* understand, but this really bakes the cookies.
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
_Marty_ 59

Xbox Live: Da Sausageman

Re: Sniff on Sims 2 Apartment Pets shots

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 10:58

_Marty_ wrote:Who buys this s**t, really? Nintendogs I *almost* understand, but this really bakes the cookies.

Ah, it's not a game I'd ever contemplate buying - but, I think it's one of those 'neat ideas' that have been milked like a 60 old heffer (yes, EA - I'm looking at you...).

Plus, isn't it always these types that sell the most? - I mean, who buys all those Need For Speed games?, who bought Who Wants to be a Millionaire on PC (isn't that still one of the biggest selling PC titles in the UK ever?). I guess not everyone reads reviews.

It's like all these arguments about dismissing a game based on screenshots - people have been buying games based on that for years, why can't it be the other way around?

:)

PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?
ParmaViolet 66

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 11:45

ParmaViolet wrote:PS - Are we the only two people on the forums today?

It is rather quiet - and I won't be around much longer either.
Off to Reading for the weekend.

_Marty_ 59

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 11:54

_Marty_ wrote:

Reading? - I'll be heading through there myself on the way to Devon later, the 'English Riviera' is calling me!

ParmaViolet 66

Postby _Marty_ » 28 Aug 2008, 13:14

ParmaViolet wrote:
_Marty_ wrote:

Reading? - I'll be heading through there myself on the way to Devon later, the 'English Riviera' is calling me!

I'll be geeking it large at GenCon for the weekend - as I mentioned elsewhere, I love all games. System to me is as irrelevant as whether its computer, board or card....

_Marty_ 59

Postby ParmaViolet » 28 Aug 2008, 13:25

_Marty_ wrote:
ParmaViolet wrote:
_Marty_ wrote:

I'll be geeking it large at GenCon for the weekend - as I mentioned elsewhere, I love all games. System to me is as irrelevant as whether its computer, board or card....

Sounds good - I get the feeling you added the 'I love all games' as a kind of disclaimer, seriously; what is with all the witch hunting on here recently?

We get people with multiple ID's, we get a mutiny against the mods, we get told that we're not even allowed to look at PS3 threads if we don't own a PS3 (and if you do own one and say anything negative about it - you're obviously a liar) - truly, truly bizarre.

I'll be enjoying the sea and maybe a spot of Boom Blox on the Wii (hopefully, the GF will let me play GH3 Wii....she bloody hates that game!)

ParmaViolet 66

Postby _Marty_ » 29 Aug 2008, 00:20

ParmaViolet wrote:Sounds good - I get the feeling you added the 'I love all games' as a kind of disclaimer, seriously; what is with all the witch hunting on here recently?

We get people with multiple ID's, we get a mutiny against the mods, we get told that we're not even allowed to look at PS3 threads if we don't own a PS3 (and if you do own one and say anything negative about it - you're obviously a liar) - truly, truly bizarre.

Ah, f**k em :) The day it bothers me when an overzealous forum member starts getting to me, is the day I stop logging on to the 'net.
How these people can have a go at mods for having an opinion though is baffling.

Most of those guys make me thankful I have my girlfriend - I'm fairly sure I'd be as bitter and angry as those were it not for her. That's what getting to your 30s with your virginity intact will do to ya...

_Marty_ 59