to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir

Your comments on our articles.

Interview: We get the latest on the expansion pack

Ever since its launch in 2006, Neverwinter Nights 2 has been a mixed affair.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby RazielZ6 » 25 Jun 2008, 13:10

Same level cap as MOB? :(

That's annoying. So I can't use my charater from the ed of MOB? :evil:

And will we ever get to see Neeshka again?
RazielZ6 9

Postby voodoo172 » 25 Jun 2008, 13:20

sounds good. i am yet to pick up the mask of the betrayer expansion pack although i bought this game when it first came out i might add.

I did enjoy the original campaign and by the look and sound of this - if what is said holds water, i shall be picking it up.

At the moment though i am into the witcher, a very good RPG, u should pick up if you like this sort of game.

does anyone know of any other good rpgs worth playing apart from oblivion, and the original NWN and SW KOTOR series?
voodoo172 30

Xbox Live: Inferno GTX
PSN ID: InfernoGTX
Steam: Legendry_samurai
xFire: zibby101

Re: Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir

Postby RazielZ6 » 25 Jun 2008, 13:38

voodoo172 wrote:sounds good. i am yet to pick up the mask of the betrayer expansion pack although i bought this game when it first came out i might add.

I did enjoy the original campaign and by the look and sound of this - if what is said holds water, i shall be picking it up.

At the moment though i am into the witcher, a very good RPG, u should pick up if you like this sort of game.

does anyone know of any other good rpgs worth playing apart from oblivion, and the original NWN and SW KOTOR series?

There is another Neverwinter nights 2 expansion pack due out soon. Mysteries Of Westgate. That looks like it will be good.

Good rpg's? Falout 2 was amazing. Vampire Bloodlines was good but a little buggy and different.

And I hear Mass Effectis supposed to be good.
RazielZ6 9

Postby Musicalgibbon » 25 Jun 2008, 14:24

RazielZ6 wrote:Same level cap as MOB? :(

That's annoying. So I can't use my charater from the ed of MOB? :evil:

DnD gets stupider and stupider the higher you go. It was already getting a little silly in MotB, though in someway it fit, because of the whole god aspect of the story. The expansion, as it focuses around an ordinary party of adventurers on a somewhat ordinary quest, would be best served containing the player to between 3 and 10, with a lvl progression similar to that of BG.

And will we ever get to see Neeshka again?

Hopefully never.

i am yet to pick up the mask of the betrayer expansion

Go. Buy now. It knocks the OC out of the water, despite its silly Epic level guff.

There is another Neverwinter nights 2 expansion pack due out soon. Mysteries Of Westgate . That looks like it will be good.

Don't forget Purgatorio as well. Not only will it be free, but it's set in the Planescape realm.
Musicalgibbon 44

Postby humorguy » 26 Jun 2008, 18:40

Ah ah! At last - kept getting messages that only Administrators could reply on this thread!

anyway - Mask of the Betrayer makes NWN2 better, so hopefully this one will make it better still.

Having said that though, a free module for the first NWN, called Darkness over Daggerford is still my best NWN adventure story/game!
humorguy 47

Postby minus19 » 29 Jun 2008, 01:49

RazielZ6 wrote:
There is another Neverwinter nights 2 expansion pack due out soon. Mysteries Of Westgate. That looks like it will be good.

Good rpg's? Falout 2 was amazing. Vampire Bloodlines was good but a little buggy and different.

And I hear Mass Effectis supposed to be good.

Westgates been due out for over a year now...
LEYROY JENKINS
minus19 27