Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Your comments on our articles.

Get a Grip, then Shut up and dance

Lead singer Steven 'I'd Do Your Daughter' Tyler's impossibly huge trout lips pucker as he shakes his bony ass to the strains of 'Love In An Elevator'. Trouble is, we're too busy to appreciate his motion-captured mouthings, as we're struggling to make it through the song even on medium difficulty. Stepping into the cowboy boots of lead guitarist Joe Perry sure is harder work than we'd imagined...... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Postby mfnick » 22 May 2008, 12:18

Give it some Run-DMC love & im sold.
http://www.thirdschism.com/
mfnick 69

Postby Goona » 22 May 2008, 12:31

It wudnt be worth buying without Walk This Way...
Goona 52

Xbox Live: DrklyDreaminDex
PSN ID: DrklyDreaminDex

Postby Dajmin » 22 May 2008, 12:55

You'd better hope it's the DMC version rather than the original then. It'd be cooler if they had the current live version though, which is a bit of a hybrid of both.

The track list in this game is looking pretty sweet, and there's still more to come from Deep Purple, Lenny Kravitz and the Black Crowes.

I've never been interested in GH before, but I might end up grabbing a copy of this.
Xfire | Xbox Live | PSN: Dajmin
DAJMIN.COM - The Rock Star Gamer
Dajmin 63

Xbox Live: Dajmin
PSN ID: Dajmin
Steam: Dajmin
xFire: Dajmin

Postby User removed » 22 May 2008, 12:58

Rent 360 version, get achievements. Fin. If they charge full price again like they did with Rock the 80s, there's hell to pay.
User removed

Postby meady » 23 May 2008, 08:44

As a huge Aerosmith fan this will be the first time i'll ever play GH, hope I don't find it too hard....
meady 29

Postby ParmaViolet » 23 May 2008, 15:53

meady wrote:As a huge Aerosmith fan this will be the first time i'll ever play GH, hope I don't find it too hard....

GH3 is £45 at Zavvi this weekend only! - comes with the guitar.....it's only on the 360 version, I figure that it's because of the impending RockBand release.

Even so, utter bargain if you don't already have it - you'd be lucky to pick it up pre-owned at that price!

:)
ParmaViolet 66