Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Your comments on our articles.

We go hands-on with Rockstar's playground update - new screens inside

The gags have been removed and we're finally allowed to tell you about our hands-on with Bully: Scholarship Edition - the Wii and Xbox 360 update to Rockstar's excellent Canis Canem Edit.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Postby wildhook2 » 13 Feb 2008, 19:13

Gosh, looks awful for next gen consoles!

I'm keeping my PS2 version.
wildhook2 54
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: 29 Sep 2001, 10:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Postby carter1983 » 13 Feb 2008, 19:38

wildhook2 wrote:Gosh, looks awful for next gen consoles!

I'm keeping my PS2 version.


dude this is the ps2 version :lol:
carter1983 41
 
Posts: 227
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 18:56
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Postby a3HeadedMonkey » 13 Feb 2008, 19:55

carter1983 wrote:
wildhook2 wrote:Gosh, looks awful for next gen consoles!

I'm keeping my PS2 version.


dude this is the ps2 version :lol:


Uh.. no they're not! :roll: This is what a game looks like when it's ported from PS2 to 360.

This game was excellent on the PS2 & I'm definitely up for playing through it again. Hmm, don't know whether to get it for Wii or 360 though. :?
Image
User avatar
a3HeadedMonkey 69
 
Posts: 9159
Joined: 14 Feb 2007, 23:39
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Postby Skinbackking » 13 Feb 2008, 20:09

a3HeadedMonkey wrote:
carter1983 wrote:
wildhook2 wrote:Gosh, looks awful for next gen consoles!

I'm keeping my PS2 version.


dude this is the ps2 version :lol:


Uh.. no they're not! :roll: This is what a game looks like when it's ported from PS2 to 360.

This game was excellent on the PS2 & I'm definitely up for playing through it again. Hmm, don't know whether to get it for Wii or 360 though. :?


I too can't decide which version to go for, Gamecentral said that doing a wedgie with the wiimote and nunchuk is hilarious!
Skinbackking 44
 
Posts: 175
Joined: 18 Sep 2003, 12:08
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Sinthetic » 13 Feb 2008, 20:45

definitely getting the wii version, been on my wishlist for months.
Sinthetic 52
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 21:11
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition played - 16 new screens!

Postby a3HeadedMonkey » 14 Feb 2008, 00:51

Skinbackking wrote:
a3HeadedMonkey wrote:
carter1983 wrote:
wildhook2 wrote:Gosh, looks awful for next gen consoles!

I'm keeping my PS2 version.


dude this is the ps2 version :lol:


Uh.. no they're not! :roll: This is what a game looks like when it's ported from PS2 to 360.

This game was excellent on the PS2 & I'm definitely up for playing through it again. Hmm, don't know whether to get it for Wii or 360 though. :?


I too can't decide which version to go for, Gamecentral said that doing a wedgie with the wiimote and nunchuk is hilarious!


Yay! Another fellow Gamecentral viewer! :D I love those synical bastards. When they say a game's good you know they're not f**king about. A bit like N64 Magazine used to be like before they became NGamer.
Image
User avatar
a3HeadedMonkey 69
 
Posts: 9159
Joined: 14 Feb 2007, 23:39
Location: United Kingdom


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]