to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sega Superstars Tennis

Your comments on our articles.

Interview: The full lowdown, direct from the developers...

Sega characters, powerups, minigames and racquets. It's Sega's answer to Mario Tennis, blessed with the considerable advantages of being built on the excellent Virtua Tennis 3 engine and featuring intuitive motion controls on Wii. We caught up with developers Sumo Digital to find out more.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sega Superstars Tennis

Postby Mark240473 » 01 Feb 2008, 17:38

You never know, it may actually be good. The amount of music certainly rouses my attention. I just hope that the special moves don't ruin the balance of the game.

And why, oh why, can't they tell us about the characters? They are'nt exactly giving us the whereabouts of the holy grail, are they?

Bloody secrets. Like the worlds going to end if they tell us.... :roll:
This post was brought to you by SarkyMarky.
Mark240473 64

Xbox Live: BobozeTheBear
PSN ID: MarkyUK

Postby Machetazo » 01 Feb 2008, 19:11

Bloody secrets. Like the worlds going to end if they tell us....:roll:

I'd rather they kept the surprises close to their chest, so that it will be a surprise to encounter these features, and bonus competitors, when the game is played.

I'm hopeful that this will be good fun, and happily, the developer seems enthusiastic about the game they're working on. I think it looks like one worth keeping an eye on. SEGA holds some great nostalgic influence, and with the gameplay being there to compliment the fun look of the visuals, they could be onto another Wii winner. :)
Machetazo 45