Wii gets exclusive Force Unleashed levels

Your comments on our articles.

Developer confirms unique content on Nintendo's console

Speaking in the latest issue of NGamer magazine, Ed Tucker of developer house Krome Studios has confirmed that there will be five levels in the Wii version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed that aren't included on Xbox 360 and PS3.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Wii gets exclusive Force Unleashed levels

Postby roger4000 » 28 Jan 2008, 13:10

i'm seriously p**sed of with the wii at the moment after the dire umbrella Chronicles. i'll wait and see this one up and running first.
Better a bad day on the snow than a good day in the office.
roger4000 54

Vimto...

Postby User removed » 28 Jan 2008, 13:35

This game shouldn't have been ported.... the game lives on next gen physics, it makes no sense to buy a game that will be inferior in every department. The Wii needs to be exploted in unique and exciting ways, not have "Vimto watered down too much" ports....

I like my Vimto strong...

I like my Wii shallow.
User removed

Postby Limerick » 28 Jan 2008, 14:13

The Wii should have had its own story rather than a port with tacted on Wii controls. I WANT A FIRST PERSON LIGHTSABER GAME. leave all the fancy physics for the 360 & PS3 and make the Wii version about hacking people up and deflecting blaster fire with my lightsaber.
Limerick 53

Postby Waste_Manager » 28 Jan 2008, 14:17

Limerick wrote:The Wii should have had its own story rather than a port with tacted on Wii controls. I WANT A FIRST PERSON LIGHTSABER GAME. leave all the fancy physics for the 360 & PS3 and make the Wii version about hacking people up and deflecting blaster fire with my lightsaber.

You go girl mmm-hmm!

Yeh, I totally agree. I want some first person light-sabrey action!
I will get the pc version of this, basically because the Wii isn't built for this sort of stuff, and its going to suffer.
Waste_Manager 47

Postby Limerick » 28 Jan 2008, 14:30

I'll end up geting it on my 360 but I might have bought it for the Wii if it was all about making the wiimote into my very own lightsaber. oh well at least i won't have to buy a Wii until PES comes out on it. At least that looks like its going to make interesting use of Wii and not just a shody port.
Limerick 53

Postby Mogs » 28 Jan 2008, 17:32

Limerick wrote:The Wii should have had its own story rather than a port with tacted on Wii controls. I WANT A FIRST PERSON LIGHTSABER GAME. leave all the fancy physics for the 360 & PS3 and make the Wii version about hacking people up and deflecting blaster fire with my lightsaber.

I want that too, but this game is more about the using the Force than the lightsaber. I think the sword-fighting element will be largely automated & limited for all versions of the game.
I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...
Mogs 60

Postby Mogs » 28 Jan 2008, 17:33

Waste_Manager wrote:

You go girl mmm-hmm!

Yeh, I totally agree. I want some first person light-sabrey action!
I will get the pc version of this, basically because the Wii isn't built for this sort of stuff, and its going to suffer.

No you won't. There is no PC version (at least none that's been announced). :cry:
I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...
Mogs 60