to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Universe at War: Earth Assault

Your comments on our articles.

UFOs, iPods and robotic Aztecs in your backyard

So here's the quandary I face in this review: on the one hand I've had some cracking skirmish and multiplayer games of Universe at War; on the other, the campaign in which aliens invade the Earth is rather aged and clunksome.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Universe at War: Earth Assault

Postby Mogs » 23 Jan 2008, 17:28

I'm gonna give this a go. I thought Empire at War was awesome.
I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...
Mogs 60

Postby SuperCinos » 24 Jan 2008, 13:44

Why don't reviewers mention the game breaking bugs that are plagued in games anymore. Case in point Universe at War currently has a bug which crashes the game whenever you load a save...the patch is due at the end of the month, but it would have been nice to know about this before parting with hard earned cash! :evil:
SuperCinos 53

Postby SuperCinos » 24 Jan 2008, 13:46

Whilst I wait I think I'll go and play Bioshock....................I'm back, Bioshock crashed again!!!!!!!!!

Seriously that game has been out since August and they still haven't fixed it. :evil:

*Sigh*

Wooosaaaaaaaaaaah
SuperCinos 53

Postby humorguy » 27 Jan 2008, 15:03

Here seems to be the process nowadays for PC games;

1) Media: 'Hey this fantastic game is coming - look at these screenshots - check out the great trailer!'

2) Publisher: 'The games going to do this and that and everything else you could imagine!'

3) PC Gamers: 'WOW! This looks great! Can't wait for this to come out - hope it's all it's cracked up to be!'

4) A 7.8 review and comments like 'what a let-down' and 'could have been so much more..!'

You can copy and paste this message in more and more PC game review comment pages and it will fit.

There seem to be less and less PC games where you couldn't.....!
humorguy 47

Postby 2H2K » 06 Aug 2008, 10:14

Hi I am a review and I have been here for the last 8 months :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2H2K 30