Ubisoft and Midway suck up Wii

Your comments on our articles.

Seven titles in the works from Red Steel publisher, Midway bringing up the rear with six

Ubisoft's got a taste for Wii and it just can't get enough it seems. With the publisher already having announced both shoot-and-slash-'em-up Red Steel and Rayman Raving Rabbids as launch exclusives for Nintendo's upcoming console, it seems that Ubisoft actually has a grand total of seven games in the works for Wii.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby richybakire » 02 Aug 2006, 11:29

Great news for Wii & Nintendo as long as these games actually make use of Wii's unique abilities.

And even better news for gamers if they do. :)
richybakire 28

Postby roger4000 » 02 Aug 2006, 11:29

quote "Detoc couldn't help but gush in the face of the console, stating that he expected to the machine to have a "large audience and market." He also revealed that despite his dwindling interest in the current crop of me-too games, Wii offered a fresh new experience: "The first time I picked up that sucker I couldn't stop playing it.""

this says it all to me.
roger4000 54

Postby Axeus » 02 Aug 2006, 11:57

Could you explain what that says to you cos i dont understand.

Irt topic
Great news and more games for me, i love ubi.
Death is truth
Axeus 19

Postby maugrim2712 » 03 Aug 2006, 11:25

Good news indeed, i do hope that game don't feel they have to hvae you waving about like a lunny for every game. Look at the DS, some of the best games don't use most of its features at all.
maugrim2712 63