to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Block-busting Lego Star Wars II screens

Your comments on our articles.

That's no moon! Some new Lego Star Wars II shots have hit the block

Lego and Star Wars, two of mankind's greatest creations are looking fabulous in these latest Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy shots, which show off some of the some of the vehicles you'll be able to drive when the game bricks it into the shops later this year.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Block-busting Lego Star Wars II screens

Postby roger4000 » 22 Jun 2006, 14:43

does make you wonder why they don't make this with real characters. the game / graphics looks great, just get rid of the lego bit.
roger4000 54

Re: Block-busting Lego Star Wars II screens

Postby Piranha » 22 Jun 2006, 19:48

roger4000 wrote:does make you wonder why they don't make this with real characters. the game / graphics looks great, just get rid of the lego bit.

Aren't you kinda missing the point?!?
Piranha 34

Postby unforgetable » 23 Jun 2006, 00:32

Lego Star Wars rules
unforgetable 59

Xbox Live: GVIL
PSN ID: RAYBALL

The kind of game that rekindles your obsession with gaming

Postby User removed » 29 Jul 2006, 14:27

If you have not played Lego Star Wars on Gamecube - then all I can say is shame shame shame... I love this game.
User removed

Postby liquid_metal » 29 Jul 2006, 16:18

The first game had a really bad camera... as most of these games seem to have so hopefully that's been fixed

If you could play it fixed from behind the character the game enjoyment would increase by 10 fold.
Soldiers, when I give the command to fire, fire straight at my heart. Wait for the order. It will be my last. I have fought a hundred battles for France, and not one against her... Soldiers Fire!
liquid_metal 62