New Coded Arms PS3 screens jack-in

Your comments on our articles.

Konami's virtual reality shooter hacks in to cyberspace with a trio of new PS3 screenshots

Fresh from its E3 unveiling last month, Coded Arms: Assault has emerged again this morning in a trio of screenshots showcasing its cyberspace locales and futuristic gun-slinging action.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

New Coded Arms PS3 screens jack-in

Postby MadFruit » 15 Jun 2006, 15:52

Those shots look... ordinary... this is the PS3 you say?
MadFruit 54

Postby LEEROY_UK1 » 15 Jun 2006, 17:42

In that first shot wheres the anti-alaising?????
LEEROY_UK1 43

Postby Adropacrich2 » 15 Jun 2006, 20:35

Wow this is at least twice as good as anything 360 can do.Sony have been telling the truth after all and let's be honest , rumble in games is rubbish.It's going to be such great value for money for only £425 as well even though i don't have any interest in watching films on BR.Luckily though i will need to spend £549 come launch day.The best thing is i don't need a computer any more as the PS3 replaces that too and i will only need to buy a new machine every couple of years like we all did with the PS2.We are so lucky to have a company as caring and foward thinking as Sony that above all else , doesn't copy the ideas of other companies like NIntendo.
Adropacrich2 44

Postby The_Hun1 » 15 Jun 2006, 20:43

Adropacrich2 wrote:Wow this is at least twice as good as anything 360 can do.Sony have been telling the truth after all and let's be honest , rumble in games is rubbish.It's going to be such great value for money for only £425 as well even though i don't have any interest in watching films on BR.Luckily though i will need to spend £549 come launch day.The best thing is i don't need a computer any more as the PS3 replaces that too and i will only need to buy a new machine every couple of years like we all did with the PS2.We are so lucky to have a company as caring and foward thinking as Sony that above all else , doesn't copy the ideas of other companies like NIntendo.

Are you Nigel Hundrum in deiguise?
Freedom is more than idea, it's a way of life and if you don't agree then move to a country that dosn't have it!!!!
The_Hun1 66

Postby User removed » 16 Jun 2006, 04:50

No antialiasing there?! Eventually they must do it but why reveal so incomplete screenshots? They'd probably been better of not showing any before they got their s**t together.

In another magazine I read the game is 20-30% done.
User removed

Do u even kno wot AA is

Postby markdenn123 » 22 Jun 2006, 23:06

LEEROY_UK1 wrote:In that first shot wheres the anti-alaising?????

OMG DO U even kno wot AA is, at such a high ress u dont realy need it, AA gets rid of the ruff edges on things that are running in lower end ress, im talkin 400-600, 800-600- 1024-768. any higher than that n u can hardly tell, like on counter it hardly effects the fps when running in 1920-1080. "1920-1080 is 1080p" o and as MS spokes man says sony are lieing when they say they can get 60fps at 1080, well i have news for you i can run 1080p on my pc on all current games and i get a low of 50fps and a high of 120fps on counter strike. this is with all my settings on highest.

Have u ever played the new moto gp lol bbbbbbb bulls**t there is now aa or antistropic filtereing, its using bilinear-texture filtering.

and code are luks miles better than perfect dark zero, whitch got 9 rating and above all over o and thats a shocker of a game i rate that 3 or 4 out of 10.
markdenn123 7