The Bourne Conspiracy

Your comments on our articles.

First look at the spy sim with Clancy firmly in its sights...

True patriots out there may have been put off big-screen action blockbusters The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and indeed the forthcoming Bourne Ultimatum, by the way that Universal Pictures marketed them as part of a brand new spy thriller franchise starring 'The American James Bond'... as if such a thing were either desirable or possible. There are undeniable similarities between the two, of course: both are action-packed movie franchises based on a series of books created by one author, which were successful enough to be continued after the creators' deaths, and both star renegade secret operatives who travel around the globe taking on different personas, investigating conspiracies and fighting shady organisations who threaten to destroy, take over or just piss about generally with, the world.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

The Bourne Conspiracy

Postby funkyjack » 25 Jul 2007, 11:46

I'm a big fan of the books and films, so I hope they do a decent job of this game...I don't really enjoy the Splinter Cell series, and I don't see how or why it should be compared to The Bourne stuff which imo is much more action oriented...
He who nades, always wins...
funkyjack 60

Xbox Live: Chimera Six
PSN ID: D1RTYRAT
Steam: C3ll_DirtyRat