Scarface: The World is Yours

Your comments on our articles.

Say hello to the most foul-mouthed game since Mario Strikers

Unsatisfied by movies where the main character dies at the end? Scarface: The World Is Yours gives you the chance to put things right, glossing over the finale in which murderous anti-hero Tony Montana is shot in the back in his palatial, drug-funded mansion.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Scarface: The World is Yours

Postby lmimmfn » 14 Jul 2007, 16:57

wowzers ,the Wii is really lacking in the AA department
I HATE fanboys, fanboy - "Fanboys are noted for a very emotional attachment to their chosen subject, often taking negative remarks about it as a personal attack."
lmimmfn 61

Postby madrandall » 14 Jul 2007, 18:39

you could get it for cheaper on the ps2, so it being on the wii gives it more interactivity, like il be bothered.

my advice is that you should get this game, its awesome, but get it for the ps2 first, and if you dont have one, the wii will do- with minor changes.
360 username MAD SPANNER

by the power of guitar hero, hellfire and bandana power, I WILL DESTROY YOU INTO A MILLION PIECES!!
madrandall 39

Postby Demoki » 14 Jul 2007, 20:53

madrandall wrote:you could get it for cheaper on the ps2, so it being on the wii gives it more interactivity, like il be bothered.

my advice is that you should get this game, its awesome, but get it for the ps2 first, and if you dont have one, the wii will do- with minor changes.

Get it for the ps2 first?.... you recommend buying it twice?..... man you really stick your foot into ur ass
Demoki 51

Postby BlindMasseur » 15 Jul 2007, 23:40

I picked this up about a week ago and its still a blast! Far better than the Godfather and one of the most enjoyable games on the Wii so far!
BlindMasseur 6

Postby ranaraptor » 17 Aug 2007, 01:19

This game is a f*cking blessing for the Wii - I gave it a wide berth when it came out, but decided to give it a go when I read more reviews on it. Great graphics, great sound and super fun, over the top gameplay! It makes a welcome diversion from all the cutesey Wii Sports, Zelda and Trauma Center gaming. I also suppose its methodone 'till Metroid Prime Corruption turns up - I can't f*cking wait till that arrives!!
ranaraptor 46

PSN ID: ranaraptor