to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Your comments on our articles.

Terrorists gamble with America's toughest taskforce

Counter-terrorist teams don't often arrive as late as Rainbow Six. Originally scheduled to appear as a launch title, if this had been a real hostage situation, then everyone would have already been shot or died of starvation. But despite forcing us to wait around for ages, Rainbow Six Vegas is definitely here to deliver. It's a slick combination of strategy, focused aggression and all-out nerves of steel.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Postby mcfly28 » 29 Jun 2007, 15:06

The big Question for me is.............
How does it compare to the 360 version?? :?
mcfly28 49

Postby monkey_puncher » 29 Jun 2007, 15:47

Stunning graphics?

Can't really say I agree with that, the graphics on Vegas have always looked rather mediocre to me. The enviroments were really well designed, but certainly not amazing to look at.
monkey_puncher 50

Re: Rainbow Six: Vegas

Postby muzzer77 » 29 Jun 2007, 18:03

mcfly28 wrote:The big Question for me is.............
How does it compare to the 360 version?? :?

Its pretty much identical, except you don't pay extra for all the maps. I have played both .
muzzer77 37

Postby User removed » 30 Jun 2007, 01:32

The review doesn't really answer the question as to which version is best.

Plus Major Nelson has already announced the maps for Vegas will become free (the black pack tomorrow and the red one next Friday) so what else is there that the PS3 or 360 version has or does better than the opposing format?
User removed

Postby justd » 30 Jun 2007, 05:33

CVG wrote:Review: Is PS3's R6: Vegas the definitive version?

What a stupid headline! next time cvg how about giving us the answer. Unless your a bit stupid and where actually asking your readers.
360 has the best games FACT <--- That's a Link by the way, go on, click it
justd 36

Postby mouzer » 01 Jul 2007, 15:16

AlucardUK wrote:The review doesn't really answer the question as to which version is best.

Plus Major Nelson has already announced the maps for Vegas will become free (the black pack tomorrow and the red one next Friday) so what else is there that the PS3 or 360 version has or does better than the opposing format?

there isnt much difference, although i found that the frame rate is higher on the PS3 version

i played both.
mouzer 43

Postby boskersrevenge » 11 Jul 2007, 08:26

What a bunch of useless t**ts you are... here I was, expecting at least one poster to talk about the game, whether agreeing with the high score of not...

Instead I see entirelly pointless, 360vPS3 shite again...

Seriously... WTF? It's games... videogames. Not politics or survival. Games.

God, I am so sick of this crap... f**king little children... or adults acting like 'em.
I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.
boskersrevenge 70

Xbox Live: Boskerville
PSN ID: Boskerville
Wii Code: 3DS 5455-9459-3634
Steam: Boskerville

Rainbow Six Vegas

Postby CrippledHooba » 28 Jul 2007, 19:10

The score is definitely deserved i think the only reasons why it isn't a 10 is that the graphics aren't as good as they could be. The graphics are pretty much the same as the 360 version. The online play is really good with the rarely any lag and great fun.
CrippledHooba 49

Xbox Live: DarkDralen
PSN ID: CrippledHooba
Steam: Dralen