to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Call of Duty 3

Your comments on our articles.

Muddier. Bloodier. We want to go home...

While it might be traditional for first-person shooters to make you spend a hefty chunk of their first level facedown in the dirt and praying for mother, Call Of Duty's opener takes the carefully-rationed biscuit. From the off, you're crawling through the French countryside in the tread-tracks of a tank, while Gerald spits lead past your ears and mows down your mates. Make it out of the open fields and things don't get much better - it's time to gun-butt German faces off in a bunker, before taking to a ruined city for some hectic in-fighting. And that's just the intro.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Call of Duty 3

Postby User removed » 21 Jun 2007, 23:09

can anyone out there help me?! i know its probablyme being stupid but iv just bought call of duty 3, and its all in black and white! i.e the first level (not botehred trying any further) and the multiplayer games, even the start up video! im right in thinking that its supposed to be in colour? be grateful if someone could let me know soon cheers eddie
User removed

Call of Duty 3

Postby User removed » 21 Jun 2007, 23:10

can anyone out there help me?! i know its probablyme being stupid but iv just bought call of duty 3, and its all in black and white! i.e the first level (not botehred trying any further) and the multiplayer games, even the start up video! im right in thinking that its supposed to be in colour? be grateful if someone could let me know soon cheers eddie
User removed