to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Devil May Cry 4

Your comments on our articles.

And for yet another former PlayStation exclusive on Xbox 360, it's Showtime...

Can you believe that some people are still put off buying the Xbox 360 because they're worried that their need for quirky Japanese games won't be fulfilled? Because in a big hard slap to the face of Monsieur Logic, the 360 is fast becoming the place to flock to for all your importable tat.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Devil May Cry 4

Postby User removed » 03 May 2007, 15:02

you know why I don't care that 2% of the japaneses (quality) games are also released on xbox360 ?
- xbox360 is freeze-dead like millions (just wait the time-bomb yours is)
- xbox369 do more noise than my vaccum cleaner
- my xcrap360 died like millions other

- my PS3 is silent, sleek, good lokking
- so I Can actualy see (and hear) HD Movies..
- as years will pass, the superior PS3 will do superior games..

so, what's the point a few games are released on both.. for the time being.. for which reason would hardcore gamers play a game on the xbox360 if they have the PS3 (and any hardcore gamer have all consoles.. mostly japanese..) ??

?? its normal, taking in account the cost, and that Mr normal can't understand the PS3 is actually cheap, and the wii is 2x too expensive, so PS3 sales and marketplace dominance, as every Playstation did, will take times.. I can understand these games to be released on both.. for the time being.. Rendez-vous in 12-16 months.. Final fantasy, MGS, and many games.. if multiplatform, just for the crap the xbox360 is (sound/noise, hardware bug..and no recall) I would for nothing buy the xbox360 version..
User removed

Postby paulhudd » 03 May 2007, 17:53

If I had both the 360 and PS3, i'd always buy the PS3 version even though i hate Sony, its cuz of the approachable symectrical pad with sixaxis. nothing amazing but thats the main reason. also blue ray could hold more features. I want Sony out of the game race, but i want blue ray to win over HDDVD as it is very clever technology (more capacity)

Well, going, bored now..........

----------------------------------------------------
For a free Xbox 360, click this link. For more info, message me. Help me out guys, It's Totally FREE! P.S. Choose LoveFilm…Free DVD rentals for 2 weeks then cancel
http://www.channel4.com/music/myband/paulhudd
paulhudd 55

Xbox Live: myspacePAULHUDD
PSN ID: Phudd
Wii Code: some long number

Postby GT500 » 03 May 2007, 20:36

They might be the two dumbest posts I've ever read in my life.
GT500 59

Postby MrPirtniw » 03 May 2007, 21:51

GT500 wrote:They might be the two dumbest posts I've ever read in my life.

Hmmm... you know what? I think your right.
MrPirtniw 70

Xbox Live: Tysh0

Re: Devil May Cry 4

Postby MrPirtniw » 03 May 2007, 22:01

mrebe wrote:you know why I don't care that 2% of the japaneses (quality) games are also released on xbox360 ?
- xbox360 is freeze-dead like millions (just wait the time-bomb yours is)
- xbox369 do more noise than my vaccum cleaner

- my PS3 is silent, sleek, good lokking
- so I Can actualy see (and hear) HD Movies..
- as years will pass, the superior PS3 will do superior games..

so, what's the point a few games are released on both.. for the time being.. for which reason would hardcore gamers play a game on the xbox360 if they have the PS3 (and any hardcore gamer have all consoles.. mostly japanese..) ??

?? its normal, taking in account the cost, and that Mr normal can't understand the PS3 is actually cheap, and the wii is 2x too expensive, so PS3 sales and marketplace dominance, as every Playstation did, will take times.. I can understand these games to be released on both.. for the time being.. Rendez-vous in 12-16 months.. Final fantasy, MGS, and many games.. if multiplatform, just for the crap the xbox360 is (sound/noise, hardware bug..and no recall) I would for nothing buy the xbox360 version..

Could you learn to spell before you type... or were you typing "one handed" with your mind on other things? Like your "good lokking" PS3.

And just to let you know, kid- the 360 quiets down when playing DVD's... but then I guess someone as educated as yourself already knew that?

Sheesh, do yourself a favour and grow up.
MrPirtniw 70

Xbox Live: Tysh0

Postby Railgun_Sniper » 05 May 2007, 10:20

paulhudd wrote:If I had both the 360 and PS3, i'd always buy the PS3 version even though i hate Sony, its cuz of the approachable symectrical pad with sixaxis. nothing amazing but thats the main reason. also blue ray could hold more features. I want Sony out of the game race, but i want blue ray to win over HDDVD as it is very clever technology (more capacity)

Well, going, bored now..........
Huh? :? what was that meant to be about?
Live with me if you want to come.
Railgun_Sniper 64

Postby Typheous » 08 May 2007, 08:48

I used to love my Ps2 but there was a real slow point a few years ago and I decided to trade it in and I went back to playing games solely on my PC, as at the time titles like black and white 2, fear, call of duty 2 were just coming out, and now again my pc has took a backseat, completely, and now I just use my 360. I had been tempted to wait for a ps3 but the price and range of games didn't really justify such a big investment. Possibly in the future but what Im getting at is that its the games that people buy consoles for, and people should be glad that games are being able to be more widley available to people over cross format. Yeh it might be fun to gloat about having a 360 exclusive to your ps3 friends, but wouldn't it be more fun to gloat in the fact that you are better at the game itself than they are... think about it.
Typheous 51