to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Final Fantasy III

Your comments on our articles.

Interview: Producer talks us through the DS remake

Hiromichi Tanaka is the producer of the stunning Final Fantasy III remake that's finally making its way to Europe this Friday. The game's already been a hit in Japan and the US and Square Enix is expected more of the same when it launches across Europe.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Final Fantasy III

Postby ste hicky » 02 May 2007, 15:09

SUMMONS IN CRYSTAL CHRONICLES 2!!!? COUNT ME IN.
ste hicky 64

Postby android-sheep » 02 May 2007, 19:35

well I must say this explains a lot. but I have a few points to make.

1. it is not stunning, in my opinion.
2.I got to the final boss at 40 hours, and lv 60 so what exactly have you been doing it isnt as if there are any side quests to do.
3. I must say I got over the random battle thing about 5 min into ff7 (my first rpg).

I was going to write out a long list of points here but I figured that I would write a review of the game in the forums instead.
android-sheep 56

Postby jacksaddiction » 04 May 2007, 21:19

android-sheep wrote:well I must say this explains a lot. but I have a few points to make.

1. it is not stunning, in my opinion.
2.I got to the final boss at 40 hours, and lv 60 so what exactly have you been doing it isnt as if there are any side quests to do.
3. I must say I got over the random battle thing about 5 min into ff7 (my first rpg).

I was going to write out a long list of points here but I figured that I would write a review of the game in the forums instead.

1) your opinion doesnt matter heh
2) Everybody plays the game differently. Taking time to do things others ignore.
3) Good for you :D

Considering the hardware, yeah, it is a great looking game.
jacksaddiction 52

Postby metallicorphan » 05 May 2007, 19:46

i am loving this game right now,it does still feel old school (which is good)and looks great(which is ...er ...good)

i am only a few hours in,but it is a joy to play

you should of said,yeah it was the 20th anniversary of FF3...but its the 10th anniversary of FF7

i wouldnt mind seeing the game on the DS or PSP even,and i wouldnt mind a straight port or a remake
metallicorphan 60

Xbox Live: metallicorphan
PSN ID: metallicorphan
Wii Code: 8008135-111111111