to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Vivendi Eragon-na publish a new game

Your comments on our articles.

New title based on forthcoming Twentieth Century Fox movie announced for just about every platform imaginable

Vivendi has announced that it's set to bring a fantasy-adventure title based on Twentieth Century Fox's forthcoming movie Eragon to - deep breath - PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo DS and GBA later this year.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Vivendi Eragon-na publish a new game

Postby Frogster8 » 18 Apr 2006, 18:04

Eragon is fantastic, I have read the first two books and I'm waiting for the third. All I hope is that they don't do the typical thing with "could-be" excellent games based on a film..... make them typical game of a movie platformers, the kind your family buys for you, or a little kid buys. I think any game with somebody good with a sword, can cast magic and rides a dragon could make an excellent RPG myself, as it seems to best suit it. I am most looking forward to seeing a dragon on with the xbox 360's excellent graphics as the news of it being on 360 has indeed pleased me. It is well suited for it, spells in HD, dragons shining, ect... and if the people from gamesmaster stumble upon this, im the kid who said prison was a natural environment, what I meant is breaking out of prison happens more than breaking into a secret base, and im interested in joining you magazine when I am old enough.
Frogster8 42

PSN ID: Hamster Davis

Postby murfman » 18 Apr 2006, 18:35

do you get fries with that! :lol:
murfman 21

Postby Frogster8 » 18 Apr 2006, 19:52

murfman wrote:do you get fries with that! :lol:

hmm no try macdonalds :P
Frogster8 42

PSN ID: Hamster Davis

Postby ptechg » 18 Apr 2006, 21:20

Frogster8 wrote:
murfman wrote:do you get fries with that! :lol:

hmm no try macdonalds :P

What about a shake then? :lol:

I haven't read Eragon but another fantasy movie, if done well, can never be bad. I still think they should do Dungeons and Dragons... Or how about a Neverwinter Nights movie?
---------------
www.thelairofthemonkey.co.uk
ptechg 34

Xbox Live: blackvv

Postby humorguy » 18 Apr 2006, 22:41

But I am a PC gamer (see, there ARE PC gamers!!!) :) And I am concerned as ever when I just see "this company will do the console versions and this one the handheld versions" and I don't see "..And this company will do the PC version". So unlike console gamers that can talk about how good the game will be, I have to see how could the game will be AND how good the conversion will be.

If only PC gamers could get some respect in our current gaming world...A lot of us old en's started it after all with out ZX81's and Speccies and Commodore 64's, etc! :)
humorguy 47