to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Giant mech battle commences on PS3 in April

Your comments on our articles.

Armoured Core 4 kicks off the fight in time for spring - new screens inside

505 Games' mech fighting game, Armoured Core 4, will touch down on PS3 on April 27, just over a month after the console's European launch.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Giant mech battle commences on PS3 in April

Postby starvinbull » 19 Feb 2007, 17:29

if front mission is announced for any next gen console im getting it. simple as that. armoured core was always a bit more ambitious than the ps2 would allow it to be. i hope this game kicks ass.
starvinbull 59
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 14:38
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Richyrich316 » 19 Feb 2007, 19:21

Not A reason to buy a PS3 as its also due out on 360 (like most decent stuff on PS3 I might add) :roll:
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby atrimus » 19 Feb 2007, 20:11

funny. i didn't know that Mercenaries 2, Ratchet and Clank 5, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, White Knight Story, DMC4, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Motorstorm, MGS4, Wardevil, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, etc. were coming to the 360. guess it wouldn't matter, since 360 will have Alan Wake, Halo 3, Bioshock, Forza 2 and Fable 2, now would it? thats the world of an unbiased gamer :o
atrimus 45
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 01:18

Postby Richyrich316 » 19 Feb 2007, 20:16

atrimus wrote:funny. i didn't know that Mercenaries 2, Ratchet and Clank 5, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, White Knight Story, DMC4, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Motorstorm, MGS4, Wardevil, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, etc. were coming to the 360. guess it wouldn't matter, since 360 will have Alan Wake, Halo 3, Bioshock, Forza 2 and Fable 2, now would it? thats the world of an unbiased gamer :o


Mercs 2 has been pretty ujch confirmed for 360, Sick & tired of the endless FF series ditto for Gran turismo & MGS (splinter cell is a much better game) Warhawk has not impressed me all that much TBH & having played Motorstorm came away pretty underwhelmed & as for the others you mention you cannot say that they will be great titles until they are actually available although with the names attached to some I would hope that they at least live up to the previous versions or their publishers will be left pretty red faced.

I to have been awaiting the PS3 to see what it will offer in terms of a games console but I am not impressed to the extent that I will pay what they are asking for it as its just not worth it.
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby seedaripper » 19 Feb 2007, 21:25

Richyrich316 wrote:Not A reason to buy a PS3 as its also due out on 360 (like most decent stuff on PS3 I might add) :roll:


you seriously cant help yourself..can you :roll:
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
User avatar
seedaripper 43
 
Posts: 802
Joined: 10 May 2006, 22:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Richyrich316 » 20 Feb 2007, 01:52

seedaripper wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Not A reason to buy a PS3 as its also due out on 360 (like most decent stuff on PS3 I might add) :roll:


you seriously cant help yourself..can you :roll:


No I cannot help making a factual statement & if that upsets you then tough s**t.

Armored core games were not all that good anyway & if this one is good then thats good news but its a fact that its available on Both platforms & the only difference is that one version will cost you under £300 to play it & the other will cost £425 to play it if I was looking to buy a new console based on this game I know where I would spend my cash
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby seedaripper » 20 Feb 2007, 09:19

Richyrich316 wrote:
seedaripper wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Not A reason to buy a PS3 as its also due out on 360 (like most decent stuff on PS3 I might add) :roll:


you seriously cant help yourself..can you :roll:


No I cannot help making a factual statement & if that upsets you then tough s**t.

Armored core games were not all that good anyway & if this one is good then thats good news but its a fact that its available on Both platforms & the only difference is that one version will cost you under £300 to play it & the other will cost £425 to play it if I was looking to buy a new console based on this game I know where I would spend my cash



YAWN!!!!!!!!!
(id rather you kept your un-original comments to yourself)
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
User avatar
seedaripper 43
 
Posts: 802
Joined: 10 May 2006, 22:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby colonelkurtz » 20 Feb 2007, 09:25

Richyrich316 wrote:
seedaripper wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Not A reason to buy a PS3 as its also due out on 360 (like most decent stuff on PS3 I might add) :roll:


you seriously cant help yourself..can you :roll:


No I cannot help making a factual statement & if that upsets you then tough s**t.

Armored core games were not all that good anyway & if this one is good then thats good news but its a fact that its available on Both platforms & the only difference is that one version will cost you under £300 to play it & the other will cost £425 to play it if I was looking to buy a new console based on this game I know where I would spend my cash


huh wha... what did you say... I can't hear you with bill gates dick in your mouth.
colonelkurtz 43
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 08 Jan 2007, 21:58

Postby Richyrich316 » 20 Feb 2007, 11:13

Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby colonelkurtz » 20 Feb 2007, 12:30

Richyrich316 wrote:Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.


I own a 360 dip-s**t and anybody with half a f**king brain can see that every next gen console is worth a look in. Oh and I'm not with seeds on this, I agree with atrimus and thanks for providing us with some hard solid "fact" about how you feel about ps3 and its games........WHO GIVES A s**t.
Your so busy cum swaping with bill gates to admit the ps3 is a good console the only s**t thing about it being the price.
colonelkurtz 43
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 08 Jan 2007, 21:58

Postby Richyrich316 » 20 Feb 2007, 12:54

colonelkurtz wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.


I own a 360 dip-s**t and anybody with half a f**king brain can see that every next gen console is worth a look in.
Your so busy cum swaping with bill gates to admit the ps3 is a good console the only s**t thing about it being the price.


When did I say that the PS3 is not worth a look in?
I simply stated the fact that AC4 is also coming to 360 & is a lot cheaper to buy a 360 & AC4 than to buy it on PS3, your the one who started hurling insults around, I buy a console based on the games not the brand I could care less if the 360 was made by Sony as long as it has the GAMES I want & at a reasonable price.

And the price of PS3 is going to be a big factor in a lot of peoples decision on whether to buy one or not as most people will not want to pay that much for a console with a line up of games at launch 90% of which they can get cheaper elsewhere.

If you got the cash & want to spend it on a PS3 then go ahead & I hope you enjoy but after playing PS3 & the few games that actually are exclusive to it for quite a while I came away very underwhelmed & not at all convinced its worth the cash at this point in time if you & others like Seed do not like my opinion then Sorry thats to bad, because like you & everyone else on here I am entitled to say what is my opinion.

So when the PS3 has games that "I" want & a price that "I" am willing to pay then I will more than likely take the plunge & sit one alongside my 360 & a Wii again when the Wii has games that "I" want I will not even pay £180 for the Wii at the moment because it does have enough quality software to really interest me to the point of spending the cash on it as yet.

And if I were you, I would read posts carefully before just slagging off,
and you seem to be a bit pre-occupied with cum swapping you should maybe seek counsiling for it.
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby colonelkurtz » 20 Feb 2007, 13:37

Richyrich316 wrote:
colonelkurtz wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.


I own a 360 dip-s**t and anybody with half a f**king brain can see that every next gen console is worth a look in.
Your so busy cum swaping with bill gates to admit the ps3 is a good console the only s**t thing about it being the price.


When did I say that the PS3 is not worth a look in?
I simply stated the fact that AC4 is also coming to 360 & is a lot cheaper to buy a 360 & AC4 than to buy it on PS3, your the one who started hurling insults around, I buy a console based on the games not the brand I could care less if the 360 was made by Sony as long as it has the GAMES I want & at a reasonable price.

And the price of PS3 is going to be a big factor in a lot of peoples decision on whether to buy one or not as most people will not want to pay that much for a console with a line up of games at launch 90% of which they can get cheaper elsewhere.

If you got the cash & want to spend it on a PS3 then go ahead & I hope you enjoy but after playing PS3 & the few games that actually are exclusive to it for quite a while I came away very underwhelmed & not at all convinced its worth the cash at this point in time if you & others like Seed do not like my opinion then Sorry thats to bad, because like you & everyone else on here I am entitled to say what is my opinion.

So when the PS3 has games that "I" want & a price that "I" am willing to pay then I will more than likely take the plunge & sit one alongside my 360 & a Wii again when the Wii has games that "I" want I will not even pay £180 for the Wii at the moment because it does have enough quality software to really interest me to the point of spending the cash on it as yet.

And if I were you, I would read posts carefully before just slagging off,
and you seem to be a bit pre-occupied with cum swapping you should maybe seek counsiling for it.


Utter cock, "When did I say that the PS3 is not worth a look in?" you didn’t have to; slagging off almost every game on the platform is good enough. And you can express your opinion even if it is slanted but you should try and respect Sony’s line up a little more. After all they have virtually every game that’s on the 360 plus ff, dmc, mgs, gt, series which are loved even if you don’t. The only thing left wanting on the console is gears, halo series and a price drop.
colonelkurtz 43
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 08 Jan 2007, 21:58

Postby Richyrich316 » 20 Feb 2007, 14:20

Look Kurtz, I have not slagged off the games on PS3 I have played them & given my opinion on them there are plenty of average & bad games on all platforms.

It aint my fault if Sony's games so far are either not that good or just average.
& as for some of the other games you mention MGS & DMC I think will most likely end up as multi format if Capcom & konami do not make enough back on the huge investment they are making on these games on PS3 alone then it will make sense for them to release them on other (360-PC) platforms to make back their investment.

As for GT & FF I have grown tired of playing these particular franchises & so am not worried about them.
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Postby English_Crusader » 20 Feb 2007, 14:22

Richyrich316 wrote:Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZ seems to me all you do is bash anything that does not have Microsoft slaped on it! ok you don't want a PS3 and thats fine nor do i at the moment but i dont bash it to hell and back because i can see that it is a good console and will have some amazing games! YOU should stop licking falloutwarchiefs ass and have your own views! Now please run along and get a life!
Last edited by English_Crusader on 20 Feb 2007, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
English_Crusader 49
 
Posts: 459
Joined: 12 Jan 2007, 12:10
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Richyrich316 » 20 Feb 2007, 14:29

English_Crusader wrote:
Richyrich316 wrote:Awwww, Whats the matter the little Sony arse kissers club are a little upset because a factual statement was made about their beloved Sony again?

And instead of accusing others of sucking Dick klutz or whater the f"ck your name is why dont you take your own head out from your backside whoops its not up your own ass its burried up seeds, I hope you are both very happy together.

Unlike you guys I dont buy a console based on the branding I buy it because has games I want & at this point in time the PS3 has nothing I want.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZ seems to me all you do is bash anything that does not have Microsoft slaped on it! ok you don't want a PS3 and thats fine nor do i th the moment but i dont bash it to hell and back because i can see that it is a good console and will have some amazing games! YOU should stop licking falloutwarchiefs ass and have your own views! Now please run along and get a life!


The only people that are licking ass on here are the likes of you with your tongues firmly planted in Phil harrisons back passage.

Look crusader I do not hate the PS3 per say & one day when it has the right price & the right games then I may get one but at this point in time it doesn't & I am not going to say sorry to those that dissagree with my opinion you have your opinions that you are all to willing to share & I have mine & if you cannot accept it then dont read or reply to what I say its the people like you who look for reasons just to slag others off who turn these forums from a laugh or a debate into a slagging match
Richyrich316 53
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 19:23
Location: United Kingdom

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]