to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sony doubles annual profit forecast

Your comments on our articles.

Company also raises sales and operating income guidance

Sony has upwardly revised its financial year results forecast due to the sale of a number of assets and the favourable impact of the depreciation of the yen in the fourth quarter.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sony doubles annual profit forecast

Postby ________________ » 25 Apr 2013, 13:10

Sony is on the rise, they'll be saying the Vita is doing well next. Some top games coming for 2013 on PS3 and then a popular looking PS4 arrival for 2014.
This may come along with news that Microsoft managed to sell another 2 xbox's in Japan this month, probably replacements.
________________ 45

Re: Sony doubles annual profit forecast

Postby shev » 25 Apr 2013, 13:39

________________ wrote:Sony is on the rise, they'll be saying the Vita is doing well next. Some top games coming for 2013 on PS3 and then a popular looking PS4 arrival for 2014.

Even though I love my vita I think that at this point the only real way they can give it the success it deserves is by bundling it with the ps4 in a "premium bundle" for the price of ps4 + 100£. That would essentially make it into a next-gen wii U, in addition to that you also can play specific games on the go.
shev 46

Postby Old McGroin » 25 Apr 2013, 13:42

________________ wrote:Sony is on the rise, they'll be saying the Vita is doing well next. Some top games coming for 2013 on PS3 and then a popular looking PS4 arrival for 2014.
This may come along with news that Microsoft managed to sell another 2 xbox's in Japan this month, probably replacements.

And here I was thinking CVG was relatively Troll/12 year old free :roll:
Old McGroin 33

Postby ________________ » 25 Apr 2013, 14:23

There is an evolution to the troll that occurred a number of years ago, and that is they developed the method of accusing other people of being a troll, and suggesting people are of a young age. Combining the two you have done well to mutate and advance the genome.
________________ 45

Postby MrPirtniw » 25 Apr 2013, 14:33

Old McGroin wrote: And here I was thinking CVG was relatively Troll/12 year old free :roll:

It's only gotten worse since the reveal of the new consoles, I'm afraid. But they are amusing at least. In an 'Aww, bless' sort of way.

Anywho, Sony seem to be doing no wrong at the minute and are back on track it seems. Going to be interesting to see MS and Sony battle for my cash. The cheap, dirty whores that they are.
"Stop your putrid whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair."
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 70

Xbox Live: Tysh0

Postby Toasted_PSP » 25 Apr 2013, 14:33

Old McGroin wrote:

Clearly you dont visit the site or read the comments section much then :P

Trolls outnumber decent poster and the site has even given some dodgy posters moderator status :roll:

Cue the unfunny jokes and stupid pictures that have no relation to the topic at hand :(
Toasted_PSP 64

Postby MrPirtniw » 25 Apr 2013, 14:40

Like this?

"Stop your putrid whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair."
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 70

Xbox Live: Tysh0

Postby Metagen » 25 Apr 2013, 14:49

Toasted_PSP wrote:Clearly you dont visit the site or read the comments section much then :P

Trolls outnumber decent poster and the site has even given some dodgy posters moderator status :roll:

Cue the unfunny jokes and stupid pictures that have no relation to the topic at hand :(

:lol:
Metagen 52

Postby HelloLadies » 25 Apr 2013, 15:37

Toasted_PSP wrote:
Old McGroin wrote:

Clearly you dont visit the site or read the comments section much then :P

Watching this space. :|
HelloLadies 50

Postby Fr33Kye » 25 Apr 2013, 17:34

Is Kaz still in charge???
The vita still has a ways to go before it defines its place in the market. I think if the ps4 can give games a boost in mainstream culture, it will give the vita a boost because no portable is more capable. The ease of development is definitely helping when it comes to indie releases though.
Fr33Kye 70

Postby Barry316 » 25 Apr 2013, 17:39

Toasted_PSP wrote:Clearly you dont visit the site or read the comments section much then :P

Here you go, they probably have a forum that will see to your needs.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 65

Postby The Bossman » 26 Apr 2013, 15:21

The Vita's a big waste of time currently, happy I haven't bought one. Would rather get a 3DS and some Pokemon games.
The Bossman 44

PSN ID: the_bossman222