to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sir, You Are Being Hunted gameplay video: running and gunnin

Your comments on our articles.

Beware the dapper robots

Big Robot's Jim Rossignol has released two new gameplay videos for Sir, You Are Being Hunted.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sir, You Are Being Hunted gameplay video: running and gunnin

Postby redcastle » 22 Apr 2013, 16:02

firstly, the character is either too big, or the houses are too small - just look at the size of those doors!?

you havn't said what platform this is for? - im presuming PC ?
redcastle 40

Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted gameplay video: running and gu

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 22 Apr 2013, 16:55

I like the concept. Gives me a Fallout 3 Point Lookout vibe. Not sure about the simplicity of it all though. I'm sure the hunt and hunted aspect would feel better if houses weren't just gigantic loot boxes you click on instead of being able to explore them.
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Postby tanukilou » 22 Apr 2013, 18:56

I love the idea of this and it's looking good.
tanukilou 47

Postby CrispyLog » 23 Apr 2013, 00:10

TheCrimsonFenix wrote:I like the concept. Gives me a Fallout 3 Point Lookout vibe. Not sure about the simplicity of it all though. I'm sure the hunt and hunted aspect would feel better if houses weren't just gigantic loot boxes you click on instead of being able to explore them.

It's meant to be fairly simple, it's being made by 3 chaps funded by kickstarter. The main joy of it comes from the randomnly generated world which is different every time, and hiding in the bushes and explorng, whilst being wairy of the robots who are hunting you. Looks bloody fantastic.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 75

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog