to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

New GTA 5 art served up desktop-ready

Your comments on our articles.

Two fresh images previously glimpsed on the official box art

Rockstar has released two shiny new bits of Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork, served up ready for desktop background usage.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

New GTA 5 art served up desktop-ready

Postby timioke92 » 16 Apr 2013, 01:36

HAHAHA Yes oh yes, Rockstar still have it! The name of the jetski is "Speedophile 2000" haha.

Can't wait for game!
timioke92 23

Re: New GTA 5 art served up desktop-ready

Postby fatgangsta » 16 Apr 2013, 02:06

personally i can't wait for this game and it's gunna be a long hard slog until September. But sod paying for a brand new Ps3 get second dude
fatgangsta 40

Postby a3HeadedMonkey » 16 Apr 2013, 13:06

"Desktop-ready"?! Am I supposed just to ignore the big, f**k off, CVG watermark, you seem to have added to the bottom right hand corner of the images then, as opposed to just going over to the R* website & downloading the unfucked-with version?

Besides, who the f**k do you lot think you are anyway adding watermarks to other people's work, implying you hold any kind ownership whatsoever?

Cheeky c**ts.
a3HeadedMonkey 69

Postby EvilDog77 » 16 Apr 2013, 13:43

a3HeadedMonkey wrote:"Desktop-ready"?! Am I supposed just to ignore the big, f**k off, CVG watermark, you seem to have added to the bottom right hand corner of the images then, as opposed to just going over to the R* website & downloading the unfucked-with version?

Besides, who the f**k do you lot think you are anyway adding watermarks to other people's work, implying you hold any kind ownership whatsoever?

Cheeky c**ts.

+1
EvilDog77 50

Postby Karl ONeill » 16 Apr 2013, 13:46

Lol 'Speedophile 2000'.......only Rockstar eh hehe :lol:
Karl ONeill 33

PSN ID: Karl_37

Postby Smelly Cheese » 16 Apr 2013, 14:08

a3HeadedMonkey wrote:"Desktop-ready"?! Am I supposed just to ignore the big, f**k off, CVG watermark, you seem to have added to the bottom right hand corner of the images then, as opposed to just going over to the R* website & downloading the unfucked-with version?

Cheeky c**ts.

Hardly taking credit when they have supplied a link to the official Rockstar page with many resolutions and no watermarks? Calm down love, you sound like CVG touched you as a child
Smelly Cheese 49

Postby a3HeadedMonkey » 16 Apr 2013, 15:42

Smelly Cheese wrote:

Cheeky c**ts.

Hardly taking credit when they have supplied a link to the official Rockstar page with many resolutions and no watermarks? Calm down love, you sound like CVG touched you as a child

"Desktop-ready"

I started with point of my post & it's even in the title of the article. Keep up, petal.
a3HeadedMonkey 69

Postby Smelly Cheese » 16 Apr 2013, 18:43

I noted your initial point but I took issue with your claim that cvg were stealing work and your general hard done by attitude. Take that chip off your shoulder kid. There are many other game websites whose pages you can cry over
Smelly Cheese 49

Postby Barca Azul » 16 Apr 2013, 20:24

Is the second one actually new? Sure I've seen it before.
Barca Azul 62

Postby The Bossman » 18 Apr 2013, 03:00

Barca Azul wrote:Is the second one actually new? Sure I've seen it before.

Both scenes were previously glimpsed on the recently-revealed GTA 5 box art, but this is the first time they've been made available as individual, high-resolution images.

And for those talking about the jet-ski, the Speedophile 2000 was seen in the 1st trailer for the game, and you're only finding it out now?
The Bossman 46

PSN ID: the_bossman222