to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

PS All-Stars Battle Royale studio not closing, working on ne

Your comments on our articles.

But Superbot confirms it has "substantially shrunk" the company

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale creator Superbot Entertainment has denied rumours that the California studio is in the process of closing down, as had been suggested by an Edge source.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby GlynCR » 15 Apr 2013, 14:20

Shame they have had to down size so they might be working on a downloadable game? Herd very mixed things about ps all stars would anyone recommend it?
gaming since '91 and damn proud of it
GlynCR 52

PSN ID: booshtastic

Postby wwinterj » 15 Apr 2013, 14:20

Maybe now people will stop saying Superbot was fired but I doubt it. They can't seem to grasp the contract they had with Sony ended so they parted ways. Good news none the less as Supeerbot have helped make a great game in all stars and I'll look forward to seeing what they can do next. I assume it'll be a PSN title or something of that size.
wwinterj 48

Re: PS All-Stars Battle Royale studio not closing, working o

Postby shev » 15 Apr 2013, 15:27

GlynCR wrote:Shame they have had to down size so they might be working on a downloadable game? Herd very mixed things about ps all stars would anyone recommend it?

The singleplayer is bland but kind of fun. The multiplayer is however rock solid. It's super easy to get into and has a tolerance of low skill but also high enough skill ceiling to make it fun for advanced players. I would definitely recommend it.
shev 46

Re: PS All-Stars Battle Royale studio not closing, working o

Postby sammikid » 15 Apr 2013, 17:37

shev wrote:
GlynCR wrote:Shame they have had to down size so they might be working on a downloadable game? Herd very mixed things about ps all stars would anyone recommend it?

The singleplayer is bland but kind of fun. The multiplayer is however rock solid. It's super easy to get into and has a tolerance of low skill but also high enough skill ceiling to make it fun for advanced players. I would definitely recommend it.

Same here, its a great MP game which i've had a a lot of fun with. It gone down in price a fair amount now to, so definitely worth the purchase.
sammikid 58

PSN ID: SammIKid