New Forza Horizon Achievements hint at more DLC

Your comments on our articles.

Another game add-on may be in the works for Microsoft's racer

Newly revealed Forza Horizon Achievements hint at the release of more DLC for the Xbox 360 game.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

New Forza Horizon Achievements hint at more DLC

Postby CDS » 12 Apr 2013, 11:08

Those make it sound like a new game than DLC.
Then again, maybe they're trying to make up for the Rally Expansion pack with even more content than before.
CDSMEDIA CDS BLOGS

Currently waiting for - Star Wars Battlefront III / New Sonic the Hedgehog
CDS 58

Re: New Forza Horizon Achievements hint at more DLC

Postby paulhudd » 12 Apr 2013, 11:45

4000 points for a season pass, and yet you don't get this? At Microsoft's price, 4000 is £34 dead on, let's say you pay RRP £40 for the game, you could expect near enough a full game's worth of content, yet you only get a handful of cars, which I dare say were already completed before the game was released, then DLC which was already announced, and now this bomb shell that the season pass doesn't give you the latest DLC!?! It's the Porsche expansions all over again. DLC this gen is really starting to grate on me.
paulhudd 56

Xbox Live: myspacePAULHUDD
PSN ID: Phudd
Wii Code: some long number

Re: New Forza Horizon Achievements hint at more DLC

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 12 Apr 2013, 12:40

paulhudd wrote:4000 points for a season pass, and yet you don't get this? At Microsoft's price, 4000 is £34 dead on, let's say you pay RRP £40 for the game, you could expect near enough a full game's worth of content, yet you only get a handful of cars, which I dare say were already completed before the game was released, then DLC which was already announced, and now this bomb shell that the season pass doesn't give you the latest DLC!?! It's the Porsche expansions all over again. DLC this gen is really starting to grate on me.

I generally don't have too much of an issue with DLC but when it is largely just extra cars and 'challenges' I think it is b*****ks and Forza has taken the wee recently hence why I flogged it ages ago.

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 64

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881