to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

StarCraft: Ghost may one day release, suggests Blizzard desi

Your comments on our articles.

"On hold" action spin-off 'was never cancelled'

A senior Blizzard designer has offered suggestion that shelved PS2 action game StarCraft: Ghost could one day be released.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

StarCraft: Ghost may one day release, suggests Blizzard desi

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 08 Apr 2013, 15:24

This game always had my eye back in the day. The whole premise was one that just felt right to me.
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Re: StarCraft: Ghost may one day release, suggests Blizzard

Postby silent moose » 08 Apr 2013, 19:08

I wish alot of cancelled games would be resurrected, I thought Winter for the wii and Faith and a 45 for 360/ps3 looked awesome and i'm probably alone in this one but I was actually really looking forward to wet 2, the first game had style and I found it really fun.
silent moose 42

Postby silent moose » 08 Apr 2013, 19:13

The city of metronome was an amazingly original concept aswell and I really hope that still gets made at some point but it's highly doubtful. :cry:
silent moose 42

Postby Barry316 » 08 Apr 2013, 19:20

silent moose wrote:I wish alot of cancelled games would be resurrected, I thought Winter for the wii and Faith and a 45 for 360/ps3 looked awesome and i'm probably alone in this one but I was actually really looking forward to wet 2, the first game had style and I found it really fun.

CVG should do a feature of games that never made it now we're at the end of the gen. I always liked the look of an early 360 game called Frame City Killer.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 65