Hitman Absolution companion app launches on iOS and Android

Your comments on our articles.

Buy in-game items and select new contracts on the go

Square Enix and IO Interactive have launched Hitman: ICA, an iOS and Android companion app for Hitman Absolution.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Hitman Absolution companion app launches on iOS and Android

Postby Gambini » 04 Apr 2013, 16:17

Anyone still playing this crap?
My Most Anticipated Games for 2012/13: http://quicklinkr.com/gambini
Gambini 53

Re: Hitman Absolution companion app launches on iOS and Andr

Postby sbradley88 » 04 Apr 2013, 17:12

Apparently so, despite your opinion thinking that just cause you dislike the game, everyone else should.
sbradley88 59

Xbox Live: ShalakashkaPS3
PSN ID: Shalakashka
Steam: Shalakashka

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 04 Apr 2013, 17:17

Thats a pretty cool idea really, should have been available at launch. I like absolution, maybe ill download it when I replay the game
PC gamers are isolated social degenerate peados -Reegee
DAEDALUS79 75

Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19
Wii Code: WiiU________Daedy79

Postby Solm » 04 Apr 2013, 17:32

Really enjoyed Hitman, pity this wasn't out at launch. Will download it anyway as I still have the game.
PSN ID: Solm67
I'm a father that doesn't want to grow up.
Solm 54

Xbox Live: SOLM
PSN ID: Solm67
Steam: Solm1967

Postby solamon77 » 05 Apr 2013, 03:11

Seems like of late to be releasing this. I've already shelved my copy of this game long ago.
solamon77 44

Xbox Live: Solamon77
PSN ID: Solamon77
Steam: Solamon77

Postby HelloLadies » 05 Apr 2013, 06:20

Gambini wrote:Anyone still playing this crap?

You would hope not.
HelloLadies 53

Postby SavageEvil » 05 Apr 2013, 10:15

I had the honor of watching this game in action, what a pile of crap. Splinter Cell is more of a stealth hitman game that this game. I couldn't believe the inane things you do, you kill some mobster and have to sneak your way past the police, swap disguises in front of people, those who are in the profession you swapped to are the only one's who can blow your cover...sounds great. You pretend to hide in carefully placed dumpsters and cargo crates littered conveniently around the stage and then you make it to a crowded train platform and wait for the train to stealthily get on without the cops noticing your or anything like that...story short train pulls up and it's freaking empty and you're the only asshole boarding...wtf? No cops see that right O_o! Let's not forget the the helicopter scene where the guys in the choppa can see you on the same room that you are 4 feet away hiding from police manually searching the same room top....the choppa is also shooting at you and has a spot light. GARBAGE! Right back to Gamefly that trash went. Linear stages, with only one entrance and one exit...what the hell?
I guess people who aren't good at figuring things out like this stuff, but this game is an insult to anyone's intelligence...suspending disbelief at the helicopter scene was too much too soon after that whole train sham. Disguise stuff was stupid as hell too, right out of the gate...why would body guards not know what the other guards in the same house protecting the same target look like...garbage! I gave the game a chance, honestly...like shooting the mob guy, first shot missed but no one heard that for some reason, but the second shot came about 30 seconds later and everyone knew magically where the bullet came from...O_o.
Played some far out games that make no sense but they never intended to, Mario, Sonic, crash...but this nonsense was just too damn much. Who developed this app anyway? Hitman series should just die if this is what the other games were like, if they were worse than this, how the f$$k did it survive this long? No one can complain about CoD, when trash like Hitman Absolution is out there destroying lives as we speak. Had to get that out, I thought the series was great and stealthy...they made a movie about for landsakes...I feel violated for having to watch that.
If you haven't played Hitman Absolution, I suggest you don't. If you do, don't say you weren't warned.
SavageEvil 51

Postby larrygobfiend » 05 Apr 2013, 13:36

Just to counter the above comment - I thought Absolution was class and my favourite game of last year. The controls are tight, the graphics are some of the best of the generation, there's loads of different ways to complete the levels, it's brutal, fun and the game is huge. It's a shame that all the 'fanboys' can't get over the fact that the franchise has developed and progressed. You can pick the game up for £15 and i'd urge anyone who hasn't to do so.
larrygobfiend 24

Postby larrygobfiend » 05 Apr 2013, 13:46

Also, you are more likely to get more out of this game if you don't play it on 'p**s easy' or normal difficulty levels.
larrygobfiend 24