GTA 5 o'clock: This week it's all about those new screenshot

Your comments on our articles.

... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

GTA 5 o'clock: This week it's all about those new screenshot

Postby fustacluck » 27 Mar 2013, 19:28

Another good video but, as usual, I have a comment.

I don't think the vehicles chasing Trevor are gang members, or anyone significant. If you look closely at the lead vehicle there is a thin strip across the roof that's split between red and blue. It looks like police lights that aren't switched on. To me it must be law enforcement.

The interesting bit, as you mentioned, was that people are hanging off the sides of these vehicles, something that has repeatedly been shown in previous screenshots and trailers, including Franklin.
fustacluck 36

Xbox Live: fustak luck
PSN ID: fustacluck

Re: GTA 5 o'clock: This week it's all about those new screen

Postby Barca Azul » 28 Mar 2013, 00:56

Agree they look like some kind of swat with helmets in that shot.

I do like these videos

In the top left of the under water, it looks like the shadow of maybe a sub, or a wreck.

A lot of the shots today looked to be different angles or perspectives of previous shots or trailers with a couple of exceptions.

The mini gun shot looks like the fire is a tree on fire. Destructible landscape perhaps?

The landscape shot, the bridge looks like a background bridge in another trailer shot.

The high quality of these do suggest its nt on current consoles though IMO.

Are some of these vehicles actually licensed for the first time? Audi seems very prominent, have they paid advertising maybe?

It's definitely an amphitheater and stage in the chase picture, somewhere to go like the comedy club perhaps?
Barca Azul 63

Postby Black Mantis » 28 Mar 2013, 17:41

@Barca Rockstar have repeatedly confirmed all media shown so far, is on current consoles (PS3 version). Look at them properly and you'll see it's true.
Black Mantis 67

Postby Barca Azul » 28 Mar 2013, 21:20

Black Mantis wrote:@Barca Rockstar have repeatedly confirmed all media shown so far, is on current consoles (PS3 version). Look at them properly and you'll see it's true.

Just looks too good to me, happy if it is though.
Barca Azul 63

Postby RandyTandy » 29 Mar 2013, 03:45

The Ballad of Gay Tony had side missions which saw the protagonist Luis Lopez skydive and drive off the top of a building and all sorts to parachute onto a marker below. Liberty City wasn't exactly the best place to free-fall in though because it was quite an intimate, restrictive city. So I'd say the skydiving suit in the screenshot at 7:49 would suggest they're fleshing this side mission´╗┐ out so you're falling through mountains, beaches and the city, etc. That should be fun!
RandyTandy 59

PSN ID: RandyTandy
Steam: RandyTandy

Postby corkscru74 » 29 Mar 2013, 22:42

Great video again guys. I really look forward to these each week and just glad Rockstar have given you plenty to talk about this time :D

My take on some of the pics:

Skydiving - It looks like a Cargo plane as has a line of wheels at the back like the russian Antonov. Also you can see the door/ramp still slightly open towards the rear. I'd say it's taking place before or after a heist as he's wearing overalls (like in the Bug 'R' Us heist). The helmet is a bit of a mystery though.

Minigun - Franklin is wearing a green bandana over his mouth. An homage to Grove Street colours or something more significant?

Bono - Good spot on the CCTV camera. Maybe these will be a collectable i.e. destroy all 100 throughout the city?
corkscru74 50

Xbox Live: Corkscru74