to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Forthcoming Halo 4 update will introduce new Forge map

Your comments on our articles.

Free update will also add x-markers and competitive skill ranking

A forthcoming Halo 4 update will introduce a new map, as well as the introduction of a promised skill ranking system.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Forthcoming Halo 4 update will introduce new Forge map

Postby Imaduck » 25 Mar 2013, 00:57

All sounds really positive. TO my mind, the most interesting aspect of Halo 4 has been Spartan Ops. If you followed it, it's been like watching them grow/break out. Halo 4 out of the box has some identity trouble (I'm Mass Effect! No, CoD! No, BSG!) which is a pity, but as the months pass with spartan Ops, you can really see them gain faith in themselves, break out of their shell and embrace the wider universe rather than rewrite it. I'm not up to date yet but will be soon. Either way, fascinating insight into games making, like watching a studio grow.
Imaduck 58

Re: Forthcoming Halo 4 update will introduce new Forge map

Postby Deselby » 25 Mar 2013, 09:53

Please let the competitive skill ranking be in game and not just on halo waypoint
Deselby 3
New user

Re: Forthcoming Halo 4 update will introduce new Forge map

Postby richomack360 » 25 Mar 2013, 14:58

Imaduck wrote:All sounds really positive. TO my mind, the most interesting aspect of Halo 4 has been Spartan Ops. If you followed it, it's been like watching them grow/break out. Halo 4 out of the box has some identity trouble (I'm Mass Effect! No, CoD! No, BSG!) which is a pity, but as the months pass with spartan Ops, you can really see them gain faith in themselves, break out of their shell and embrace the wider universe rather than rewrite it. I'm not up to date yet but will be soon. Either way, fascinating insight into games making, like watching a studio grow.

Am still not sold on it mate, don't think we will see a season 2 though.
Twitter - @richomack360, XBL: richomack360

R.I.P. Rik Mayall - British comedy has lost an icon and a jolly nice b'stard.
richomack360 60
Global Moderator

Xbox Live: richomack360