to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Lego City Undercover 3DS dated

Your comments on our articles.

Handheld prequel to the new Wii U game launching next month

Nintendo has announced a Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins release date of April 26 in Europe.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Lego City Undercover 3DS dated

Postby jacksaddiction » 18 Mar 2013, 16:25

I looked at the screenshots.......but I seen the fog covering the draw distance and I was transported back to my lovely N64 days :)
Im not having a dig at the 3DS game, its just that the fog triggered some awesome gaming memories.

Ofcourse the fog on most N64 games gave a draw distance of roughly 10 feet, but still, some awesome, awesome games :D

Anyway, erm yeah, 3DS Lego City game looks good and all that.
Off to find me a decent N64 Emul........console.......
jacksaddiction 52

Re: Lego City Undercover 3DS dated

Postby Dr Hayden Jones » 18 Mar 2013, 18:27

Looks good :D I don't mind the graphics, as long as the game play is good and the reviews are good, I'm getting it :D
Dr Hayden Jones 9
New user

Re: Lego City Undercover 3DS dated

Postby Welsh Jester » 19 Mar 2013, 07:10

i wonder how much longevity this game will have, the campaign is probably not as long as the Wii U version but if not, there needs to be tons of side quests or mini games.. since you cant run people over and stuff it's going to get dull once you complete the missions, then again GTA is like that as well, so it needs a lot of side activities.
Welsh Jester 46

PSN ID: PerfectChaos