Black Ops 2 patched, Nuketown 2025 free for all on Xbox 360

Your comments on our articles.

Nuketown Zombies also now available as a standalone purchase

Treyarch has released a new title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Black Ops 2 patched, Nuketown 2025 free for all on Xbox

Postby TheBusterMan » 12 Mar 2013, 16:48

Wish they'd take out the quick scoping aim assisted nonsense.Soon as you see some kiddie with a gold skinned sniper rifle,you know what's in store....
TheBusterMan 48

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 12 Mar 2013, 18:30

TheBusterMan wrote:Wish they'd take out the quick scoping aim assisted nonsense.Soon as you see some kiddie with a gold skinned sniper rifle,you know what's in store....

I'm with you there, however smoke is quality as they have to move just make sure you have scavenger so you can spam the s**t out of them. Also an LMG with target finder makes mincement of snipers, it has the range and if you move slightly side to side while firing they struggle to hit you as each bullet makes them flinch.

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 63

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881

Postby PsychoRobD76 » 13 Mar 2013, 00:36

I guess the good news here is that you can choose NOT to download the Nuketown multiplayer map, thus avoiding most of the 'cool quick scoping kids' out there...
PsychoRobD76 7
New user

Postby Rad » 14 Mar 2013, 23:35

i whish they would remove the target finder scope period, it just way to easy with it on any gun, you dont even have to try and you will do decent and makes the game unbalanced. in my opinion who ever uses that scope is just horrible at the game and needs way to much help to play and they shouldnt play the game and quick scoping yeah i dont have to say any thing else about that. these are the only thing i find bad with in the multiplayer. zombies is just a big let down die rise is ok feels more like the zombies i have come to love but transit is wack it is 2 foot maps put together in a 10 foot map horrible treyarch you let me down there big time
Rad 1
New user