to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Battlefield 3 DLC: End Game hits PS3 today

Your comments on our articles.

Premium subscribers get first access, 360 and PC releases later this month

The latest Battlefield 3 DLC, End Game, has begun rolling out.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Battlefield 3 DLC: End Game hits PS3 today

Postby lifebrink » 05 Mar 2013, 13:15

Just jizzed in mi keks
Banjaxed:
..a term often used to describe incredible drunkeness. normally used in retrospect however in some prolonged cases of intoxication subjects have been found to admit to being "banjaxed."
lifebrink 62

PSN ID: SunTzu_79

Re: Battlefield 3 DLC: End Game hits PS3 today

Postby EvilWaterman » 05 Mar 2013, 13:44

Can't flippin wait to get home and Download it! Poxy work, getting in the way!
PSN: EvilWaterman
www.playstationcrowd.com
www.oldnrubbish.co.uk
Chuck Norris Approved
EvilWaterman 53

PSN ID: EvilWaterman

Postby lifebrink » 05 Mar 2013, 13:45

EvilWaterman wrote:Can't flippin wait to get home and Download it! Poxy work, getting in the way!

Add me mate and we can take down some crazy fools
Banjaxed:
..a term often used to describe incredible drunkeness. normally used in retrospect however in some prolonged cases of intoxication subjects have been found to admit to being "banjaxed."
lifebrink 62

Postby turricantg » 05 Mar 2013, 14:00

The thing I like about Battlefield is not the game or the fact that its really cool to play.

But the fact that its a EA game.

This of course will mean a yearly update of milking from this game with little nearly noticeable tweeks that really put the value of the next release to £40 even though you would need the huble telescope to notice a real change.

I think they need some fresh ideas at that EA head quarters.

They should mix there games together....So for example with this one they should mix Battlefield with Fifa.

Battlefield Fifa 2014.....You heard it here first. :lol:
turricantg 23

Xbox Live: wigla

Postby IbanezLewis » 05 Mar 2013, 15:13

turricantg wrote:But the fact that its a EA game.
This of course will mean a yearly update of milking from this game with little nearly noticeable tweeks that really put the value of the next release to £40 even though you would need the huble telescope to notice a real change.

Firstly, BF3 has been out since October 2011, meaning that BF4 is being released two years afterwards, no a 'yearly update of milking'. Secondly, BF Premium is good value in terms of map packs, new weapons, etc. BF4 will be very noticeably different compared to say, Call of Duty 9000. I'll gladly pay £40 for another BF game that I've played consistently since it's release.
IbanezLewis 56

Postby Toasted_PSP » 05 Mar 2013, 15:14

turricantg wrote:They should mix there games together....So for example with this one they should mix Battlefield with Fifa.

Battlefield Fifa 2014.....You heard it here first. :lol:

Already been done years ago when Cannon Fodder met Sensible Soccer on an Amiga cover disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo1a5jFpMI&feature=player_detailpage#t=134s
Toasted_PSP 64

Postby lifebrink » 05 Mar 2013, 15:19

IbanezLewis wrote:
turricantg wrote:But the fact that its a EA game.

Firstly, BF3 has been out since October 2011, meaning that BF4 is being released two years afterwards, no a 'yearly update of milking'. Secondly, BF Premium is good value in terms of map packs, new weapons, etc. BF4 will be very noticeably different compared to say, Call of Duty 9000. I'll gladly pay £40 for another BF game that I've played consistently since it's release.

Thank you... I was going to reply to his nonsense but couldn't be bothered
Banjaxed:
lifebrink 62

Postby Toasted_PSP » 05 Mar 2013, 19:09

Cant see this on the store yet, although I am guess that even though this was posted "for CVG UK" this is US related news and we will get this DLC tomorrow when our store updates.
Toasted_PSP 64

Postby lifebrink » 05 Mar 2013, 20:13

Toasted_PSP wrote:Cant see this on the store yet, although I am guess that even though this was posted "for CVG UK" this is US related news and we will get this DLC tomorrow when our store updates.

It wont show on the store yet...Stick your disc in and start the game and it will say update avalible if you have Prem, select ok and it will download. Should be about 2.5gb
Banjaxed:
lifebrink 62

Postby cupoftea » 05 Mar 2013, 20:33

This looks kinda funky now if only they sort out those kid admins from being spoiled little brats ( omg you shot me with a rpg or omg hes using a shot gun. Banned from server) or my personal favorite I wanted to fly that jet......ban
cupoftea 36

Postby GetDownThatYard » 05 Mar 2013, 23:10

Looks like I better download this, did't realise it was out so soon.
GetDownThatYard 6
New user

Xbox Live: Typical Random
PSN ID: GetDownThatYard