Resident Evil Revelations HD first gameplay video

Your comments on our articles.

Plus Wii U box art revealed

A 30-minute gameplay video of Resident Evil Revelations HD has surfaced online, as well as the Japanese and European Wii U box art.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Resident Evil Revelations HD first gameplay video

Postby LonDonE » 04 Mar 2013, 08:13

anyone who watches bit of advice, mute the damn video, the guys talking really ruin it, if u dont understand what they are saying, dank dank, lol sorry if anyone finds it offensive, games seems good, but boy do i hate the 360 screen tearing in 90% of games, i have become accustomed to pc fully vsync an ps3 where most games are triple buffered an vsync,at the cost of slight dips to frame rate, but not on all games, either way even though i own all platforms an game on all of them, screen tearing drives me nuts,an its one of the major reasons i avoid buying on 360!
LonDonE 22

Re: Resident Evil Revelations HD first gameplay video

Postby Atinetro » 04 Mar 2013, 09:45

LonDonE wrote:anyone who watches bit of advice, mute the damn video, the guys talking really ruin it, if u dont understand what they are saying, dank dank, lol sorry if anyone finds it offensive, games seems good, but boy do i hate the 360 screen tearing in 90% of games, i have become accustomed to pc fully vsync an ps3 where most games are triple buffered an vsync,at the cost of slight dips to frame rate, but not on all games, either way even though i own all platforms an game on all of them, screen tearing drives me nuts,an its one of the major reasons i avoid buying on 360!

Longest...sentence...ever!
Atinetro 46

Xbox Live: Atinetro
PSN ID: Atinetro
Steam: Atinetro
Battle.net: nick.hanchet@live.co.uk

Postby charliecheswick » 04 Mar 2013, 10:42

Atinetro wrote:
LonDonE wrote:anyone who watches bit of advice, mute the damn video, the guys talking really ruin it, if u dont understand what they are saying, dank dank, lol sorry if anyone finds it offensive, games seems good, but boy do i hate the 360 screen tearing in 90% of games, i have become accustomed to pc fully vsync an ps3 where most games are triple buffered an vsync,at the cost of slight dips to frame rate, but not on all games, either way even though i own all platforms an game on all of them, screen tearing drives me nuts,an its one of the major reasons i avoid buying on 360!

Longest...sentence...ever!

I take it you've never been married.
charliecheswick 48

PSN ID: pulpeto_san
Wii Code: Wii U pulpeto

Postby bloodbathrich » 04 Mar 2013, 10:47

That eu cover looks sweet.

Dont have a 3ds so never played it, but have to say this is looking lovely.Thought the scariest bit was turning on my speakers to hear the German guy at the start, i was not expecting that !!
bloodbathrich 49

Postby darthjam » 04 Mar 2013, 10:51

HD port? Really? Looked more like the 3ds version to me, or have 360s' graphics dated that much?
darthjam 32

Postby mattdark » 04 Mar 2013, 14:00

Little worrying that the first thing they show in a demo is the door spending a ridiculously long time trying to open as it loads the area your about to walk into...
PSN - MattDark86
Currently playing;
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Hyrule Warriors
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
mattdark 54

PSN ID: MattDark86