Splinter Cell: Blacklist Wii U version tipped by dev CVs

Your comments on our articles.

Ubisoft duo appear to confirm work on Nintendo edition of its stealth title

Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Blacklist is in development for Wii U, according to the resumes of two developers.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Wii U version tipped by dev CVs

Postby Sandbwoy » 27 Feb 2013, 23:21

I've been really considering getting a WiiU lately. The main console I'm waiting for is the 360's successor, but I can't get the idea of getting a WiiU out of my head these days. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Sandbwoy 24

Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Wii U version tipped by dev CVs

Postby charliecheswick » 27 Feb 2013, 23:30

Sandbwoy wrote:I've been really considering getting a WiiU lately. The main console I'm waiting for is the 360's successor, but I can't get the idea of getting a WiiU out of my head these days. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.

http://www.zavvi.com/wii-u-hardware/wii ... 17661.html

Gotta love Ubi. B*****ds!
charliecheswick 48

PSN ID: pulpeto_san
Wii Code: Wii U pulpeto

Postby alan666 » 27 Feb 2013, 23:38

Sandbwoy wrote:I've been really considering getting a WiiU lately. The main console I'm waiting for is the 360's successor, but I can't get the idea of getting a WiiU out of my head these days. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.

I wouldn't bother to be honest :|
used to own - NES, Atari ST, Amiga 500, Mega Drive, SNK Neo Geo, SNES, Saturn, N64, PS2, GameCube, Alienware Aurora.
currently own - PS1, Xbox, Xbox360 + Kinect, Wii, PS3 + MOVE, 3DS, Games PC, Wii U.
alan666 55

Xbox Live: B1G A1AN
Steam: full_life_666
Battle.net: Origin + full_life_666
xFire: 3DS + 0087-2285-0027

Postby kimoak » 27 Feb 2013, 23:43

charliecheswick wrote:

:!:

If that price is any indaction of the near future, then Nintendo need another swift elbow in the face.
Optimus Prime: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Megatron: Which one is it?
Optimus Prime: It's the one that says Bad motherf**ker
kimoak 57

Postby billysastard » 28 Feb 2013, 02:13

charliecheswick wrote:

flipping heck the price is like a whores draws at zavvi, it was down to £225 then back up to £280 and now back down to £225

billysastard 62

Xbox Live: ImpaledGryphon
PSN ID: Impaled-Gryphon
Wii Code: wiiu-ImpaledGryphon
Steam: ImpaledGryphon

Postby higgins78 » 28 Feb 2013, 11:18

alan666 wrote:

I wouldn't bother to be honest :|

Why is that dare I ask? As a die-hard fan of Nintendo's work over the years I would find it difficult to recommend purchasing a Wii U as your sole console at this stage, however, I have to date never regretted purchasing a Nintendo console/handheld as it has always offered unique and innovative experience its "rivals" appear incapable of replicating. Also, while AAA games on a Nintendo console appear to be stretching further and further apart you can guarantee that when they do finally submerge they are precisely that...NOT simply very good games - but quickly forgotten - which appear on other consoles.
higgins78 42