to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Sony discounts LittleBigPlanet games and content on PSN

Your comments on our articles.

Costume and level packs among the cut price items

Sony has discounted LittleBigPlanet games, costume packs, level kits and other content on the PlayStation Store to coincide with this week's release of LittleBigPlanet 2 Extras Edition.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Sony discounts LittleBigPlanet games and content on PSN

Postby starvinbull » 27 Feb 2013, 17:31

They really need to make 3 or 4 large bundles of LBP content because it's getting up to about £300 worth.
If they actually want people to make use of the content then they need to make it reasonable to own most of it without spending 10s of times the RRP of the game(s).
starvinbull 59

Re: Sony discounts LittleBigPlanet games and content on PSN

Postby Cogglesz » 28 Feb 2013, 00:13

I agree with you there starvinbull but it doesn't bother me too much, the way i see it i don't think many people would want all the extra costumes and maybe only get the odd one that appeals to them, i think they should do more bigger themed expansions, kinda like what they did with metal gear solid dlc, i love the lpb series though, even being mostly a pc gamer it really impresses me with what some people create, glad to see theres a discount, i'll need to fire it up soon and see if theres any little things i fancy.
http://i.imgur.com/ShWjhnH.png
Cogglesz 58

PSN ID: Cogglesz
Steam: Cogglesz
Battle.net: TheCogglesz#2186
xFire: Cogglesz