to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Crysis 3 guide: 12 essential tips for dominating the Liberty

Your comments on our articles.

Master the Nanosuit, kit out the bow, turn Ceph to sushi, own fools online, get every upgrade

Don't let supermodel good looks fool you - Crysis 3 can be a brutal. But now with more ways to approach combat than ever, whether scouting with the Predator Bow, wading in with a strap of C4, or cloaking up and ditching the fight altogether, a guide might be just what you need. Here are our top tips on dominating life under the Liberty Dome - both online and off.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Skyly » 22 Feb 2013, 18:08

Got this through the post this morning, having a blast too. Using the Predator Bow online takes skill, but its BRUTAL.
Skyly 47

Re: Crysis 3 guide: 12 essential tips for dominating the Lib

Postby Dandelion » 22 Feb 2013, 18:22

12 tips that aren't even remotely redacted like tips or contain exploitable information at all :/
Dandelion 39

Postby rubblemaker » 23 Feb 2013, 12:35

Dandelion wrote:12 tips that aren't even remotely redacted like tips or contain exploitable information at all :/

I agree. This is a really sloppily put together user guide. The last tip is a case in point. It doesn't tell you how to run crysis3 at all. Why not list some advanced graphics settings combinations that will improve performance? such as lowering shaders and dropping anti aliasing, which will mean you can push shadows and particles higher.... Rather than just cutting and pasting the system specs from the back of the bloody box? Weak CVG.
rubblemaker 42

Postby Two Pennys Worth » 23 Feb 2013, 15:42

rubblemaker wrote:
I agree. This is a really sloppily put together user guide. The last tip is a case in point. It doesn't tell you how to run crysis3 at all. Why not list some advanced graphics settings combinations that will improve performance? such as lowering shaders and dropping anti aliasing, which will mean you can push shadows and particles higher.... Rather than just cutting and pasting the system specs from the back of the bloody box? Weak CVG.

B b but i thought every gaming pc was able to run games on teh highest settings at full hd at 60 fps. Another myth that dominates the internet. Just check on you tube for pc benchmarks most pc gpu cards struggle to reach 30 fps on the highest settings unless your using the really high end cards which most pc gamers have NOT got.
Two Pennys Worth 55

Postby JOHNKARA » 03 Mar 2013, 15:37

Just returned my copy after playing the first 4 hours or so.

Maybe I'm getting old, but this game was bordering on total boredom. Something missing altogether - perhaps it is an experience reserved for PC and not consoles.

And this need to rely on HUD scanning - I prefer the element of surprise in games, so having little markers where the emenies are located was a complete put-off for me. I know that one does not need to use the visor scanner thingy, but how else would I be able to hack turrets remotely without opening the thing?

Anyway, I am now officially tired of everything Crytek.
Gina Stein
JOHNKARA 46

Postby justadorable » 01 Nov 2013, 16:03

cool guide
justadorable 9

Postby thrudx » 01 Nov 2013, 16:07

sick
thrudx 6
New user