to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

PS4: Diablo 3 - first screenshots

Your comments on our articles.

Blizzard's RPG shown off on Sony PlayStation

Blizzard has released the first screenshots of Diablo 3 running on console.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

PS4: Diablo 3 - first screenshots

Postby budge » 21 Feb 2013, 16:55

I'm looking forward to this.
Los Rojiblancos
budge 66

Re: PS4: Diablo 3 - first screenshots

Postby Toki zero » 21 Feb 2013, 17:09

I'm more looking forward to this on the ps3, as the screens here don't show anything that wouldn't look the same on the ps3 although the other games shown were absolutely amazing looking.
Toki zero 29

Postby Malmo » 21 Feb 2013, 18:25

Sadly just looks like it'll be a straight port, bit lazy to be honest! I enjoyed it on pc, and whilst I don't really want to buy it a second time, I will consider a purchase on ps3/ps4 as co-op and direct control of the character (i'm really not a fan of dragging characters with a mouse and clicking a gazillion times) does sound fun, like the old days of PS2 co-op hack'n'slash games like champions of norrath.
Malmo 63

PSN ID: dead2theworld

Postby starvinbull » 21 Feb 2013, 18:54

Toki zero wrote:I'm more looking forward to this on the ps3, as the screens here don't show anything that wouldn't look the same on the ps3 although the other games shown were absolutely amazing looking.

It makes you think how bad the PS3 vesion must look. Why release the screenshot, it's hardly worthy of the hyperbole sloshing about.
starvinbull 59

Postby freds1 » 22 Feb 2013, 03:06

One of the reasons I stayed away from this on PC was the always-on DRM, register with battlenet etc etc. I assume it'll be the same here, if not then, I might pick it up.
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op
(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppa Gangnam Style
freds1 56