to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Killzone Shadow Fall, Drive Club earmarked as PS4 launch tit

Your comments on our articles.

Sony games expected to join Watch Dogs as holiday 2013 releases

Sony is planning for Killzone Shadow Fall and Drive Club to be PS4 launch games.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby wwinterj » 21 Feb 2013, 09:12

Watch Dogs looks the most interesting to me. Still Killzone a nice set of launch titles.
wwinterj 51

Xbox Live: wwinterj
PSN ID: wwinterj

Postby wwinterj » 21 Feb 2013, 09:13

Watch Dogs looks the most interesting to me. Still Killzone a nice set of launch titles.
wwinterj 51

Xbox Live: wwinterj
PSN ID: wwinterj

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall, Drive Club earmarked as PS4 launch

Postby Ali_ » 21 Feb 2013, 13:04

Drive Club looks promising if they sort out the steering/handling. The video showed the driver having epileptic hands, much like TDU suffered from!
Ali_ 57

Postby Audest_Oggust » 21 Feb 2013, 19:01

Ali_ wrote:Drive Club looks promising if they sort out the steering/handling. The video showed the driver having epileptic hands, much like TDU suffered from!

I'm not looking forward to Drive Club that much. I'm not a 360 fanboy as I spend equal time playing PS3 as I do 360, but everything "revolutionary" they said Drive Club could do is already in Forza Horizon. He pretty much stood on stage and described a Microsoft exclusive racing game.
Like the funny? Support us at -- https://www.youtube.com/user/berriesbulletsbandgs
Audest_Oggust 56

Xbox Live: Audega
PSN ID: NodAtTheBird147

Postby Audest_Oggust » 21 Feb 2013, 19:03

Am I the only one who was blown away by everything EXCEPT Killzone? It just looks like another shooter to add to the already over-saturated market. I've played the others, and they just felt like generic shooters, and that's what I got from this Killzone trailer. Watch_Dogs, Destiny, and The Witness look fantastic, though.
Like the funny? Support us at -- https://www.youtube.com/user/berriesbulletsbandgs
Audest_Oggust 56

Xbox Live: Audega
PSN ID: NodAtTheBird147

Postby 2PeteShakur » 21 Feb 2013, 23:32

Cool, but needs more killer titles. Watch dogs is released on current systems, i won't bother getting it on PS4 as well cos it will only be graphically enhanced somewhat, so no need to get two copies. They should of released it for next-gen systems only or stuck with this gen, not release for both.
2PeteShakur 7
New user