to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

BioShock Infinite trailer delves into the mysteries of Colum

Your comments on our articles.

Second part of fictional documentary released

Irrational Games has launched the second part of BioShock Infinite docu-trailer series 'Columbia: A Modern Day Icarus'.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

BioShock Infinite trailer delves into the mysteries of Colum

Postby sean5238 » 15 Feb 2013, 15:47

this can't come soon enough for me, will have to spend some quality time with the first two games at the weekend :)
sean5238 42

Xbox Live: sean5238
PSN ID: sean_5238

Re: BioShock Infinite trailer delves into the mysteries of C

Postby sammikid » 15 Feb 2013, 16:12

sean5238 wrote:this can't come soon enough for me, will have to spend some quality time with the first two games at the weekend :)

I'm currently playing through Bioshock for the first time! after Bioshock 2 was a PSN+ freebie I thought I may as-well catch up with the series before playing Infinite. Enjoying it so far.
sammikid 60

PSN ID: SammIKid

Postby sean5238 » 15 Feb 2013, 16:28

sammikid wrote:
sean5238 wrote:this can't come soon enough for me, will have to spend some quality time with the first two games at the weekend :)

I'm currently playing through Bioshock for the first time! after Bioshock 2 was a PSN+ freebie I thought I may as-well catch up with the series before playing Infinite. Enjoying it so far.

i'm doing the same at the moment, about halfway through Bioshock on the 360.

i got a PS3 again, with a phone contract, and have been thinking about getting the Ultimate Rapture edition of the game for it. The book 'Rapture' is a good read, bit deep in places, and even though not connected to Infinite just shows how well fleshed out the fiction is behind the story.

if Infinite is half as good as the first two it will be a GREAT game. have got the Songbird edn on pre-order with GAME and a Ltd edn on pre-order with Amazon in case GAME f*ck my order up like they did with ME3... bad times :(
sean5238 42

Xbox Live: sean5238
PSN ID: sean_5238

Postby turricantg » 16 Feb 2013, 18:37

Please,please,please,please,please.

Let this game be the game we have been seeing for ages and not a rip off come release day. :o
turricantg 23

Xbox Live: wigla