to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Rome 2 Total War: Suebi playable faction revealed - screen

Your comments on our articles.

Joins Rome, Carthage, Macedon, Iceni and Arverni

Sega has announced the Suebi as the sixth of eight playable factions in Rome 2: Total War.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Rome 2 Total War: Suebi playable faction revealed - screen

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 15 Feb 2013, 15:42

If they dont start releasing these on console soon im gonna have to buy a pc, miss total war so much
TheLastDodo - "EU PS Store: Lowering........scratch that, Burying the bar since 2007"
DAEDALUS79 73

Xbox Live: scyzer500
PSN ID: macby19

Re: Rome 2 Total War: Suebi playable faction revealed - scre

Postby BenThomasFoster » 15 Feb 2013, 16:05

Rome 2 graphics are looking incredibly good. It's like looking at a god of war main character but there's 3000 of them on on side of the battlefield, 3000 on the otherside and inbetween is a map just as detailed as any assasins creed city.
- I troll without realising it
- Don't listen to a word I say
BenThomasFoster 49

Postby Two Pennys Worth » 15 Feb 2013, 16:25

I would love CA to release this on next gen consoles. Although it would play better on m/kb there have been RTS's that have made the transition well. I think the next gen consoles will have the power to do the game justice and i think there is a sizable market out there on console to make it worth while. That targeted release date fills me with hope this might be the case.
I remember some time last year that a CA dev said they were looking forward to the new consoles and judging by the amount of money being poured into this game i think there is a good chance it could be multi platform. If it is on console too then it's a day one purchase for me.
Two Pennys Worth 55

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 15 Feb 2013, 17:42

Alaann wrote:
DAEDALUS79 wrote:If they dont start releasing these on console soon im gonna have to buy a pc, miss total war so much

total war is meant to be played on a pc.if you only have a console try a game called History Great Battles: Medieval its better than nothing.I spent a lot of money on my pc just for toal war,with rome 2 comming out you should probley get a pc that can play it.

But it could work so well on a console. Total war's controls arent so convoluted that they couldnt easily make the transition to a controller. Hell, the ps3 even supports keyboard and mouse so there is literally no excuse not to. Id love a gaming rig but cant justify spending £500+ just to play a handful of free indie games and total war
TheLastDodo - "EU PS Store: Lowering........scratch that, Burying the bar since 2007"
DAEDALUS79 73

Xbox Live: scyzer500
PSN ID: macby19