to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen gets new trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Expansion pack due in April

A new Japanese language trailer for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen showcases some of the new enemies and areas in the expansion pack.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen gets new trailer

Postby budge » 11 Feb 2013, 12:02

I'll be a bit gutted if the whole expansion takes place underground. Fighting in the nexus was a bit morbid after spending near enough the entire game on lush green plains, woods and towns.
Los Rojiblancos
budge 65

Re: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen gets new trailer

Postby SavageEvil » 11 Feb 2013, 23:10

Looks to be fantastic, I see new monsters and enemy types. I certainly hope there are more vocations or at least the ability to mix and match vocations to suit your play style. Assassin is a great vocation, but I would have loved to use the Long Bow instead of the Bow or instead of using a staff with a Mystic Knight allow the Shield itself to be used to cast low level spells like the weapon augments/elementals, as it is the staff requires an equip and the spells are pretty useless, but the shield has augment spells that work fine. Staff is useless for a mystic knight. Same for the Magic Archer, why not have ability to use elemental magic to augment the weapons properties? Well I will definitely be grabbing this update as long as it is priced reasonably. Capcom needs to not mess up on this golden opportunity to create an awesome franchise with Dragons Dogma.
SavageEvil 50