Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge PS3/Xbox release confirmed for

Your comments on our articles.

New costumes added for multi-platform release

Koei Tecmo has confirmed an Xbox 360 and PS3 release for the formerly Wii U-exclusive Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge PS3/Xbox release confirmed for

Postby console_whore » 06 Feb 2013, 22:15

I knew this would happen, wish they'd just stop using the word exclusive these days it mainly means f**k all, with some very small exceptions.
console_whore 45

Xbox Live: chaosancient
PSN ID: chaosancient2

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge PS3/Xbox release confirmed

Postby mattdark » 07 Feb 2013, 09:57

console_whore wrote:I knew this would happen, wish they'd just stop using the word exclusive these days it mainly means f**k all, with some very small exceptions.

I know what you mean, it feels like unless sony, nintendo or microsoft themselves have a part in the creation and production of a game, that its free to appear on any other console after a short 'exclusivity'

These days 'exclusive' is more of a fancy way of saying 'coming to this console first'
PSN - MattDark86
Currently playing;
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Hyrule Warriors
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
mattdark 54

PSN ID: MattDark86

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge PS3/Xbox release confirmed

Postby sonic_uk » 07 Feb 2013, 10:26

I'll be getting this for sure! I wish they'd release the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma on 360 too (I always preferred the 360's pad for these games). Guess I'll have to make do with Black, and Sigma on the Ps3 only.
Own...360(Slim), Ps4, Ps3(SuperSlim), Ps2, Ps1, PsVita, XperiaPlay, Gamecube, Snes, Dreamcast, Megadrive, MegaCd 2, Saturn, Gamegear, PC

Owned...Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Gameboy, Master System, 32x, GBA SP, Xbox, Psp, 360(Premium), Ps3(BC), Wii(BC)
sonic_uk 56