Dead Space 3 DLC: Awakened campaign add-on launching in Marc

Your comments on our articles.

"Experience the franchise's darkest chapters"

EA has announced plans to launch a Dead Space 3 DLC pack titled Awakened next month.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Dead Space 3 DLC: Awakened campaign add-on launching in Marc

Postby ninja-key » 05 Feb 2013, 16:46

DLC is getting way out of hand now
ninja-key 54

Xbox Live: Thekey08
PSN ID: ninja-key

Re: Dead Space 3 DLC: Awakened campaign add-on launching in

Postby sbradley88 » 05 Feb 2013, 17:57

Dlc being announced before the games even released!? Shock horror!

Well it is EA. Wouldn't surprise me if it got to the point where dlc was released before the game is...
sbradley88 59

Xbox Live: ShalakashkaPS3
PSN ID: Shalakashka
Steam: Shalakashka

Postby slamatron » 05 Feb 2013, 18:13

sbradley88 wrote:Dlc being announced before the games even released!? Shock horror!

Well it is EA. Wouldn't surprise me if it got to the point where dlc was released before the game is...

Action Horror* :lol:
slamatron 51

Xbox Live: slamatron
PSN ID: slamatron

Postby sbradley88 » 05 Feb 2013, 19:12

slamatron wrote:
sbradley88 wrote:Dlc being announced before the games even released!? Shock horror!

Action Horror* :lol:

Well played .
sbradley88 59

Xbox Live: ShalakashkaPS3
PSN ID: Shalakashka
Steam: Shalakashka

Postby FixBeatGames » 05 Feb 2013, 20:46

jesus christ. i'm not buying dead space 3, i've decided. most reviews are calling it a shooter, and they've clearly already produced the DLC rather than spending that time and/or resources on just finishing the f**king game first.

way to go visceral/ea. :evil:
FixBeatGames 41

Postby gmcb007 » 05 Feb 2013, 21:31

Anbody who buys this DLC upon release should be slapped for supporting such blatant scams.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby allygray69 » 05 Feb 2013, 21:51

Now charging extra for the element (horror) that was meant to be included from the start :evil:
allygray69 57

Xbox Live: GrandTheftAlly
PSN ID: GrandTheftAli
Steam: allygray69

Postby Siltrix » 06 Feb 2013, 09:53

Ok so first of all Viceral announce the PC port for my £1000 PC will be no better the the versions made for 8 year old console hardware and that I should be gratefull they bothered to even make mods for my mouse and keyboard. Then they announce that after paying upfront for the game, there will also be microtransactions which will allow me to buy any weapon presently unlocked for my level. effectively paying for a cheat code...remember when cheat codes were free? Now then they announce DLC before the game itself is even released in my country.

Bit of a no brainer really. Treat them the same way they are treating us (with contempt) and dont buy their games. The only reason they are doing this is because they think they can get away with it. Dont just thow yor money at greedy developers and publishers coz they will just take more next time.
Siltrix 8
New user

Postby richomack360 » 06 Feb 2013, 11:40

Siltrix wrote:Ok so first of all Viceral announce the PC port for my £1000 PC will be no better the the versions made for 8 year old console hardware and that I should be gratefull they bothered to even make mods for my mouse and keyboard. Then they announce that after paying upfront for the game, there will also be microtransactions which will allow me to buy any weapon presently unlocked for my level. effectively paying for a cheat code...remember when cheat codes were free? Now then they announce DLC before the game itself is even released in my country.

Bit of a no brainer really. Treat them the same way they are treating us (with contempt) and dont buy their games. The only reason they are doing this is because they think they can get away with it. Dont just thow yor money at greedy developers and publishers coz they will just take more next time.

Sadly people will buy it, as they have the collective intelligence of a sack of door knobs.
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
richomack360 60
Global Moderator

Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360