to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Street Fighter X Tekken PC gets DLC on February 6

Your comments on our articles.

PC version gets caught up as Capcom offers apology for delays

Capcom has apologised to Street Fighter X Tekken PC players who've endured long delays for download content.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Street Fighter X Tekken PC gets DLC on February 6

Postby Drusus » 02 Feb 2013, 23:23

Don't apologise, it's fine, dlc being on time is the least of our problems with Capcom fighters. The Current state of Capcom is the biggest problem we face, you can apologise for that if you like but I can see you're too busy making twenty versions of Street Fighter and two hundred dlc packs for the first year of next gen.

Everyone loves constant full game price upgrades and mass amounts of core components stripped for dlc. The fact the sales are going down the drain is just the earth going through it's natural cycles.

Capcom, it's short for smaller development time, smaller games, higher prices, more dlc, less playtesting, more dlc, lower quality ports, more dlc, not listening to customers and finally more dlc, except this lot of dlc was on the disc in the first place we just thought the longer we left it you'd forget.
Drusus 58

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken PC gets DLC on February 6

Postby theideal » 03 Feb 2013, 08:50

Drusus wrote:Don't apologise, it's fine, dlc being on time is the least of our problems with Capcom fighters. The Current state of Capcom is the biggest problem we face, you can apologise for that if you like but I can see you're too busy making twenty versions of Street Fighter and two hundred dlc packs for the first year of next gen.

There were three versions of SFIV. The second of which was a budget priced title, the last a downloadable update.
Just in case this place goes down suddenly, bookmark...
http://cvgsc.boards.net/
theideal 72

Postby Drusus » 03 Feb 2013, 15:33

theideal wrote:
Drusus wrote:you're too busy making twenty versions of Street Fighter and two hundred dlc packs for the first year of next gen.

There were three versions of SFIV. The second of which was a budget priced title, the last a downloadable update.

Phew, it's a damn good job I was clearly exaggerating to make a point and not talking about Street Fighter 4 then.

Erm, I don't think they're making twenty full priced games and two hundred pieces of dlc for a single year. However even the most staunch Capcom fan knows they're milking us too much. Even Capcom noticed sales were lower than expected on recent titles. Don't make excuses for greed. Pfft, thanks for that. :roll:
Drusus 58

Postby theideal » 03 Feb 2013, 19:46

Drusus wrote:
theideal wrote:There were three versions of SFIV. The second of which was a budget priced title, the last a downloadable update.

Phew, it's a damn good job I was clearly exaggerating to make a point and not talking about Street Fighter 4 then.

Erm, I don't think they're making twenty full priced games and two hundred pieces of dlc for a single year. However even the most staunch Capcom fan knows they're milking us too much. Even Capcom noticed sales were lower than expected on recent titles. Don't make excuses for greed. Pfft, thanks for that. :roll:

So it seems you're not only a drama queen but a prick too. I'll bear that in mind in future.
theideal 72

Postby Drusus » 03 Feb 2013, 22:21

Personal insults, nice, If you're happy with the way things are running at Capcom why don't you just say that. I'm not, doesn't mean I don't love Street Fighter, I do, I just don't think much of Capcom at the moment, I'm not alone. Sorry if that annoys you, I assure you if we met in real life we'd probably spend far too long talking about the good parts of Street Fighter and barely talk at all about Capcom's problems, thing is this is an article about Capcom dlc so I shared my opinions on the state of Capcom.
Drusus 58

Postby theideal » 03 Feb 2013, 22:27

You're projecting things on me that aren't there based on one comment addressing one part of your post.
theideal 72

Postby Drusus » 03 Feb 2013, 22:41

theideal wrote:You're projecting things on me that aren't there based on one comment addressing one part of your post.

:lol: You were writing me off as a person based on some exaggerated points I made on the internet. Listen, It's been fun but we're way off topic now so unless you want to discuss Capcom I'm going to finish watching House of Cards which I recommend by the way.
Drusus 58

Postby Windowlicker79 » 04 Feb 2013, 13:27

theideal wrote:You're projecting things on me that aren't there based on one comment addressing one part of your post.

I think you need to chill out a bit. His first post was clearly riddled with sarcasm. When it turned out you were incapable of understanding sarcasm he explained it for you and in turn you decided to insult him, which immediately puts you in the wrong. So basically stop being a dick about it and lets get back on topic.

Well, sort of back on topic anyway. What ever happened to Tekken X Street Fighter? For me Street Fighter X Tekken was a bit of a disappointment and I really wanted to see what Namco would do with it.
Windowlicker79 55

Xbox Live: windowlicker79