to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Battlefield 3 End Game DLC trailers show Air Superiority and

Your comments on our articles.

Shooter's next expansion pack releasing in March

EA has released a number of new trailers for Battlefield 3's End Game DLC.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Battlefield 3 End Game DLC trailers show Air Superiority and

Postby TheMid » 31 Jan 2013, 17:23

Was just going to post... Great I'll be the one flying in to the ground!

But excuse me... Motorbikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Battles on Motorbikes!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

This is news to me... I'm very excited :D
TheMid 37

Xbox Live: TheMiDxx
PSN ID: The-MiDxx

Re: Battlefield 3 End Game DLC trailers show Air Superiority

Postby SavageEvil » 31 Jan 2013, 18:15

Goodness that Dirtbike battle was funny to watch, I hope that is actually fun and engaging. Too bad it's relegated to stages built specifically for it, either way I hope it's done well. Would be great if it becomes part of BF4 as a regular vehicle, I really enjoy how DICE never seem to sit still and keep trying to crank out interesting things from this game. EA needs to quit it with the online pass though, that junk is probably keeping people from joining in the game and actually being exposed to cool things that would make them want to purchase DLC like this.
SavageEvil 50

Postby micka » 31 Jan 2013, 18:25

That looks excellent I have to say. Havent played BF3 since October but this has definitely peaked my interest again.
micka 51

Xbox Live: michaeljoyce13
PSN ID: obiangello
Steam: obiangello

Postby EvilWaterman » 31 Jan 2013, 18:27

SavageEvil wrote:Goodness that Dirtbike battle was funny to watch, I hope that is actually fun and engaging. Too bad it's relegated to stages built specifically for it, either way I hope it's done well. Would be great if it becomes part of BF4 as a regular vehicle, I really enjoy how DICE never seem to sit still and keep trying to crank out interesting things from this game. EA needs to quit it with the online pass though, that junk is probably keeping people from joining in the game and actually being exposed to cool things that would make them want to purchase DLC like this.

Yeah, a business trying to make money is just outrageous!!.......... :wink:
PSN: EvilWaterman
www.playstationcrowd.com
www.oldnrubbish.co.uk
Chuck Norris Approved
EvilWaterman 51

Postby MRHONGKONGDAVE » 31 Jan 2013, 18:36

I haven't stopped playing since launch! Only a couple nights a week but I bought premium pack so have been enjoying all the dlc.

Have to say I am excited about capture the flag after that video, looked amazing! Make my mind up on air superiority when released.

Good work Dice.
MRHONGKONGDAVE 35

Xbox Live: MRHONGKONGDAVE
PSN ID: MRHONGKONGDAVE
Steam: MRHONGKONGDAVE
Battle.net: MRHONGKONGDAVE (origin)

Postby SavageEvil » 01 Feb 2013, 07:35

EvilWaterman wrote:
SavageEvil wrote:Goodness that Dirtbike battle was funny to watch, I hope that is actually fun and engaging. Too bad it's relegated to stages built specifically for it, either way I hope it's done well. Would be great if it becomes part of BF4 as a regular vehicle, I really enjoy how DICE never seem to sit still and keep trying to crank out interesting things from this game. EA needs to quit it with the online pass though, that junk is probably keeping people from joining in the game and actually being exposed to cool things that would make them want to purchase DLC like this.

Yeah, a business trying to make money is just outrageous!!.......... :wink:

I'm just saying, CoD doesn't banish online behind a pay wall and their game is far and away more popular and would bring in more cash with online passes, but they don't use one. I wonder why EA thinks it's great to stick it to second hand users or just people looking to see what all the fuss is about? You'd have to fork over $10 just sample online, man that is pretty dirty. Oh well, I am awaiting my DLC come march, yes I'm a premium member but I still don't like the pay wall thing, BF3 probably would have gotten more players and DLC sales if it weren't for that pay wall.
SavageEvil 50

Postby micka » 01 Feb 2013, 10:43

I'm just saying, CoD doesn't banish online behind a pay wall and their game is far and away more popular and would bring in more cash with online passes, but they don't use one. I wonder why EA thinks it's great to stick it to second hand users or just people looking to see what all the fuss is about? You'd have to fork over $10 just sample online, man that is pretty dirty. Oh well, I am awaiting my DLC come march, yes I'm a premium member but I still don't like the pay wall thing, BF3 probably would have gotten more players and DLC sales if it weren't for that pay wall.

What are you talking about? What pay wall is this? Also COD does have a season pass. They are just map packs though, unlike BF3s that bring new content, weapons, vehicles, maps and modes. Although the new COD map pack features one new weapon.
micka 51

Xbox Live: michaeljoyce13
PSN ID: obiangello
Steam: obiangello