to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Elder Scrolls Online beta sign-ups open with 6-minute CGI tr

Your comments on our articles.

Trial will help Zenimax deliver "one of the best online gaming experiences ever"

Bethesda and ZeniMax Online have opened beta sign-ups for The Elder Scrolls Online on the game's official website.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Elder Scrolls Online beta sign-ups open with 6-minute CGI tr

Postby glavias » 22 Jan 2013, 17:05

Man if this was a movie I would watch it.. with a bit of dialogue I might ad.
glavias 37

Re: Elder Scrolls Online beta sign-ups open with 6-minute CG

Postby lostimage » 22 Jan 2013, 18:27

just signed up. willing to give this a chance if it is what they are saying and will be different to WOW. if its like the SP elder scrolls game i will happily drop money on this.
lostimage 16

Postby Cogglesz » 22 Jan 2013, 21:00

Yeah, at first with the early screenshots i was pretty confident they were just cashing in on the elder scrolls series by making a WoW Clone but after seeing videos and reading a bit about it i'm pretty surprised by it, i think this could actually be a big hit, it seems an advancement from MMORPG's, the combat system is really similar to skyrim, the fact you click left and right for sword and shield etc really surprised me, a fully adjustable camera as well was really impressive, its these little things that make these MMO's alot better and immersive, i feel they've spent alot of time on this game, alot more than i thought at first so i've signed up, if i can help make this game better then i'll do it, Bethesda might have a buggy reputation but they're games this gen have been my favourites and most played games.
http://i.imgur.com/ShWjhnH.png
Cogglesz 59

PSN ID: Cogglesz
Steam: Cogglesz
Battle.net: TheCogglesz#2186
xFire: Cogglesz

Postby FlacidDonkeyGuy » 23 Jan 2013, 00:39

Cogglesz wrote:Yeah, at first with the early screenshots i was pretty confident they were just cashing in on the elder scrolls series by making a WoW Clone but after seeing videos and reading a bit about it i'm pretty surprised by it, i think this could actually be a big hit, it seems an advancement from MMORPG's, the combat system is really similar to skyrim, the fact you click left and right for sword and shield etc really surprised me, a fully adjustable camera as well was really impressive, its these little things that make these MMO's alot better and immersive, i feel they've spent alot of time on this game, alot more than i thought at first so i've signed up, if i can help make this game better then i'll do it, Bethesda might have a buggy reputation but they're games this gen have been my favourites and most played games.

Combat look like it's going to be like Tera's that is a very good thing.
FlacidDonkeyGuy 35

Xbox Live: FlacidDonkeyGuy
PSN ID: Raviolay
Steam: Raviolay