Halo 4 Spartan Ops preview trailer - Episodes 6-10

Your comments on our articles.

A sneak peek at what's to come in the second wave of Spartan Ops missions

343 Industries has released a sneak preview trailer for Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episodes 6-10.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Halo 4 Spartan Ops preview trailer - Episodes 6-10

Postby Old Skool Gamer » 19 Jan 2013, 08:27

Most of them are repetitive, but a good way of getting xp for the ranking system.

Halo has had it's day now, numbers are dying off everyday, shame.
We can't stop now, this is Bat Country!
Old Skool Gamer 39

PSN ID: xXI_OLDSKOOL_IXx

Re: Halo 4 Spartan Ops preview trailer - Episodes 6-10

Postby MrPirtniw » 19 Jan 2013, 19:15

No more repetitive than Firefight was. I wonder what happens when the next set is released? Is anyone going to actually pay for them? As far as I can tell it's pretty much like paying for the (admittedly very nice) CGI movie segments what with the repetitive maps and all that.

Still a great game despite the flaws- but as 343's first Halo game I find it hard not to be impressed. Hopefully the niggles will be ironed out for Halo 5 for the new Xbox. I want HUGE sprawling levels with multiple objectives that can be tackled in whatever order you want. I'm happy if there's some backtracking too as long as it's not over used just to lengthen the game. And sort out how you tell the story next time! I had to piece it together after I completed the game and I had a basic understanding of who the Didact was.
"Stop your putrid whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair."
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 71

Xbox Live: Tysh0
PSN ID: MrPirtniw

Re: Halo 4 Spartan Ops preview trailer - Episodes 6-10

Postby richomack360 » 21 Jan 2013, 10:03

Yay ! more of "press this button" another load of "oh, another load of dropships are heading your way, and despite being in a super starship bristling with weapons and guns and our own dropships we didn't detect anything, nor can assist you in any way possible"

Spartan Ops is pants, wont be bothering with the second half of the first season, will jsut watch the cut scenes on YouTube so I don't have to wade through the same levels ad nauseum.
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
richomack360 60
Global Moderator

Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360